PDA

View Full Version : doing well with SNG sub-qualfliers -tough time on the main qualfiers

mikeinseattle
04-07-2005, 06:08 PM
I am new to the SNG world and previously played about 20 SNG's at the $5.00 level. I have found the WSOP sub-qualifiers (Party Poker) to be insanely easy to beat. I have placed 1st/2nd in the last 6 out of 8 tourney's I have played. Most of the $5.00 SNG's I have played I usually am ITM 1 out of 4 times. I find the 36+3) qualifiers to be much more difficult. Out of 4 times, I only placed 2nd once.

So the question is I have all these entries built up to the main qualifier ($36+3), is there any way to cash out the value of these entries or do I have to play the next qualifier? And besides continuing to get more entries to the $36 +3 is there any way I can maximize this further?

Thanks for all your help.

P.S. --These are mostly WSOP or WPT qualifiers.

citanul
04-07-2005, 06:12 PM
what site are you at?

party does not allow for the exchange, if it's party.

the duh answer to what to do is to get better so you can win these things. i don't know what the structure of whatever it is that you're playing is, apparently some kind of steps type thing? but nonetheless, it seems as if you are not a very good sng player, but that you found a level that you can beat, due to dreadful competition. the problem is that they get harder as you move up. the only way to win then is to beat your opps by getting better, or getting lucky. i suppose one could go for the second route there, but most prefer the first.

citanul