PDA

View Full Version : Poll for users of the AM Spreadsheet & Poker Tracker

dfscott
04-07-2005, 05:03 PM
This poll is specifically for people that use the Aleo Magus spreadsheet (or one of the many variants) and who own (or plan to own) Poker Tracker. I'm writing some code to allow you to import directly from PT into the SS, so I want to see what kind of use cases are out there...

The Yugoslavian
04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How do you track your SnGs (check all that apply)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't anymore! Ha! (at least the last two days....)

[ QUOTE ]

Something else (please elaborate in the thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

I sit and meditate outside in a peaceful grotto. I wait for my ROI and ITM to come to me then. Instead, I bask in the power of folding and calling...impressed at the simple beauty of turning a monkey's favorite weapon on its head to use against him.

Yugoslav

dfscott
04-07-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How do you track your SnGs (check all that apply)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't anymore! Ha! (at least the last two days....)

[ QUOTE ]

Something else (please elaborate in the thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

I sit and meditate outside in a peaceful grotto. I wait for my ROI and ITM to come to me then. Instead, I bask in the power of folding and calling...impressed at the simple beauty of turning a monkey's favorite weapon on its head to use against him.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I started to caveat this post for you, Yugo, but I decided to just let you run with it...

I knew you wouldn't let me down! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Slim Pickens
04-07-2005, 05:26 PM
You will return to the dark side when you realize how awesome it is to just import the results directly into the AM spreadsheet from your Poker Tracker database. On the plus side for you, you can do this once every two months and not have to be bothered by the small fluctuations.

Slim

dfscott
04-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Bumping for the night shift...