PDA

View Full Version : Favourite movie quote

zagosh
04-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I have way too many to decide which one's my favourite, but most recently I would have to say it's from I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Huckabees ;

Have you ever transcended space and time? Yes... No.... Time, not space.... No, I have no idea what your talking about. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
04-07-2005, 04:11 PM
I hit it again because that shot was a defining moment, and when a defining moment comes along, you define the moment... or the moment defines you.

swede123
04-07-2005, 04:16 PM
I think my absolute favorite is the diner scene from Reservoir Dogs. The entire conversation is quotable.

Swede

Dr. Strangelove
04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
A good one: "Ya right, who else here knows secret ninja moves of the government."

Boris
04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Lame effin thread. please delete.

drewjustdrew
04-07-2005, 04:22 PM
The Last Detail - "I wouldn't s#it you. You're my favorite turd."

drewjustdrew
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I knew I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Huckabees would suck. Now I don't have to see it.

jakethebake
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A good one: "Ya right, who else here knows secret ninja moves of the government."

[/ QUOTE ]

You can take that quote over some sweet jumps.

zagosh
04-07-2005, 04:24 PM
ouch, my feelings

how is it any lamer than any other thread in this forum?

(unless it's already been beaten to death)

fnord_too
04-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Here's one of my favorite sequences (may be a little off exact dialog).

Mayor: There's two types of people, thems goin and thems stayin, ain't that right Ben?

Ben: No. Oh there's two types of people alright, those going somewhere and those going nowhere.

Mayor: I disagree.

Ben: That's because you don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

From the same movie:

Partner: You're digging a hole.

Swede: Say, you don't miss a trick!

zagosh
04-07-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I knew I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Huckabees would suck. Now I don't have to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all honesty, I didn't really like it myself. I just liked making the little /images/graemlins/heart.gif (and it looks like you do to)

Boris
04-07-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how is it any lamer than any other thread in this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

beacause I said so. favorite this, favorite that, fck, fck, fck. pick up barlett's if you want a good quote.

housenuts
04-07-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm talkin about a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Beerfund
04-07-2005, 05:08 PM
"English mother fukcer! Do you speak it!?"

girgy44
04-07-2005, 05:09 PM
I reccomend you stop being such a fggott, you're sitting in the back seat.

HoldEm_Hero
04-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Boris is upset with any thread that lacks pictures of "boobies" or that doesn't allow him to prove how much smarter he is than everyone else. Relax Boris, besides,
"smilings my favorite." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OtisTheMarsupial
04-08-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my absolute favorite is the diner scene from Reservoir Dogs.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean the opening? I like Res Dogs too, but my favorite line is

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

stankybank
04-08-2005, 03:51 AM
Scarface.

"Say ello to my lil frend"

zaxx19
04-08-2005, 03:57 AM
From Friday:

"You just got knocked the [censored] out"

Its not a great piece of screeenwriting but I laughed for literally 15 minutes the first time I saw it.

Oh, Chris Tucker where have you gone. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

housenuts
04-08-2005, 03:57 AM
Scarface

"lesbians"

siccjay
04-08-2005, 04:02 AM
CORRECTED QUOTE

Ya right, Who's the only one here who even knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

whiskeytown
04-08-2005, 04:13 AM
for some reason, some of the quotes in Ronin really stick out, esp. the ones by Robert De Niro's character, Sam

---------------------
[Sam accepts a cigarette offered by Vincent]
Sam: So, are you labour or management?
Vincent: If I were management, I would not offer you a cigarette!
----------
Spence: You ever kill anybody?
Sam: I hurt somebody's feelings once.
----------
Sam: So, how'd you get started in this business?
Dierdre: A wealthy scoundrel seduced and betrayed me.
Sam: Same with me. How about that?
----------

But the best one is this...

Sam: Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
Vincent: Who taught you?
Sam: I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.

===============================================

But of course, we can't forget Unforgiven

English Bob: Well, actually, what I heard was that you fell off your horse, drunk of course, and that you broke your bloody neck.
Little Bill Daggett: I heard that one myself, Bob. Hell, I even thought I was dead 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska.
--------
Little Bill Daggett: You just shot an unarmed man.
Bill Munny: He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.
----------
The Schofield Kid: I ain't never killed no one before that, Will.
Bill Munny: Well you sure killed the hell outta that guy.
--------
Bill Munny: All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down.
-----------
and the best one from this movie -

W.W. Beauchamp: Who'd you kill first? Was it Little Bill? When confronted by superior numbers, an experienced gunfighter will *always* fire on the best shot first.
Bill Munny: Is that a fact?
W.W. Beauchamp: [Nods]
Bill Munny: I was lucky in the order, but I've always been lucky when it comes to killin' folk.

ethan
04-08-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

===============================================

But of course, we can't forget Unforgiven

Little Bill Daggett: You just shot an unarmed man.
Bill Munny (abbreviated): He should have armed himself

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm laughing long before the rest of the quote shows up. That, and thinking about just how badass it is. Also, as lame as it is, I'm actually thinking "pwn3d".
[ QUOTE ]

W.W. Beauchamp: Who'd you kill first? Was it Little Bill? When confronted by superior numbers, an experienced gunfighter will *always* fire on the best shot first.
Bill Munny: Is that a fact?
W.W. Beauchamp: [Nods]
Bill Munny: I was lucky in the order, but I've always been lucky when it comes to killin' folk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one. But if we're going to pick Unforgiven quotes, I've always liked "deserve's got nothin' to do with it. *Bang*."

edit - this latter quote could also be followed by a mental "pwn3d."

ethan
04-08-2005, 04:41 AM
Oh yea. I'm not entirely sure Ronin's atop my "quotable movie" list, but it's pretty goddam badass. In large part because of scenes like the one you list.

whiskeytown
04-08-2005, 04:49 AM
the quotes by themselves are nothing without the characters

when a dumbass like Sean Bean's character asks if you ever killed someone, and Robert De Niro says "I hurt someone's feelings once" - and you know that Mo/fo is lying and is the toughest bastard in the room...

that's a great quote - /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really like the "when in doubt there is no doubt" quote - "that's the 2nd thing they teach you....LOL"

Catch of the Day
04-08-2005, 05:57 AM
"Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."

Catch-

Tron
04-08-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."

Catch-

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hansel... He's so hot right now. Hansel."

Speaking of, I actually saw Owen Wilson at B&N the other day... It was sweet.

TheJackal
04-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Bus Driver: That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ass, I know from experience dude. If you know what I mean.
Billy Madison: No, you don't.
Bus Driver: Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and her GOT IT ON. WOOO-EEEE.
Billy Madison: No they didn't.
Bus Driver: No, No, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they, eh, eh... everybody on, good, great, grand, wonderful, NO YELLING ON THE BUS.

BadBoyBenny
04-08-2005, 08:31 AM
A man can build a 1000 bridges and suck one cock, to the world he is not a bridge builder, he is a cock sucker.

NutCrackerr
04-08-2005, 09:32 AM
"She's got her nose in your butter!"
-Cold Mountain

BiffMan
04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
"Anybody got a dime? Someone's gonna have to go back and get a whole shitload of dimes"

mostsmooth
04-08-2005, 09:57 AM
"Where did My God come from?!?!?"
(if somebody can tell me where this is from without cheating, id be semi-impressed /images/graemlins/cool.gif)

BeerMoney
04-08-2005, 10:03 AM
supertroopers: "And that was the second time I had crabs."

jakethebake
04-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Tell me about an ambush? I just ambushed you with a [censored] cup of coffee!

ddollevoet
04-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Two quotes from the same lame movie are my favorite.

"Assumption is the mother of all fcuk-ups."

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Shajen
04-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Braveheart:

William Wallace: "It's fine Scottish weather we're having. The rain is falling straight down and kind of to the side like."

Stephen: [Speaking heavenward] Him? That can't be William Wallace. I'm prettier than this man. All right Father, I'll ask him.
Stephen: [to William] If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
Hamish: Is your father a ghost, or do you converse with the Almighty?
Stephen: In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God.
Stephen: [Heavenward] Yes, Father.
Stephen: [to William and the others] The Almighty says don't change the subject; just answer the [censored] question.
William Wallace: The answer is yes. Fight for me, you get to kill the English.
Stephen: Excellent.

From Tombstone:
Morgan Earp: You know what I said about seeing a light when you die? That ain't true. I can't see a damn thing.

Doc Holliday: "You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all.

Doc Holliday: "I know, let's have a spelling contest!"

There's plenty more, but I'm busy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zephed56
04-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Stick 'em, fu.ck 'em, christ, pop 'em (http://www.slap-shot.com/HanStickem.mp3)

nothumb
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Best Unforgiven quote:

"It's a hell of a thing, killin a man. You take all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

I'm really surprised this thread has gotten so far without anything from The Big Lebowski. I always liked, "Fair? Who's the fvckin nihilist around here you fvckin crybaby?"

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
To speak to an equal, an Irishman is forced to talk with God.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh.

NT

Rick Diesel
04-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

beta1607
04-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Another great quote from Friday:

"stealing boxes? Boy what the F--- you stealing boxes fo' tryin to build a club house?"

lucas9000
04-08-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Scarface

"lesbians"

[/ QUOTE ]

i love that. it's (obviously) all in how he says it.

btw, i think it's actually "lesbian" (singular).

beta1607
04-08-2005, 11:46 AM
From the Godfather:

Moe Green to Michael
"You sonofabitch, do you know who I am? I'm Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders."

and

Michael and Kay talking

MC: "My father is no different than any other powerful man -- any man who's responsible for other people, like a senator or president." KAY: "You know how naive you sound...senators and presidents don't have men killed." MC: "Oh, who's being naive, Kay?"

Tron
04-08-2005, 11:46 AM
"Is this my espresso machine? How did you get my espresso machine?"
"We fvckin' stole it, man."

Anyone know it?

DavidC
04-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

DMBFan23
04-08-2005, 12:06 PM
and then I says "Lama, how bout a little something extra, you know, for the trouble." and the Lama says "no money, but on your deathbed you will receive supreme enlightenment." So I got that goin for me, which is nice.

riffraff
04-08-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Scarface.

"Say ello to my lil frend"

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.. and I'm all out of bubble gum" -They Live

"Those people back there wasn't normal! Normal folk don't spit up bullets when you shoot em!" -Some forgotten vampire movie

jojobinks
04-08-2005, 12:24 PM
dios mio, mang, liam and me, we're gonna fvck you up.

you want a toe, i can get you a toe, and with nail polish.

mostsmooth
04-08-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and then I says " hey Lama, how bout a little something you know, for the effort ." and the Lama says " there will be no money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness ." So I got that goin for me, which is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
i fixed the major stuff for you (sorry, im anal about caddyshack quotes!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif)

Paluka
04-08-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"Those people back there wasn't normal! Normal folk don't spit up bullets when you shoot em!" -Some forgotten vampire movie

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is from Near Dark.

jakethebake
04-08-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe this is from Near Dark.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best vampire move ever.

kevyk
04-08-2005, 01:30 PM
The Life Aquatic?

(which sucked)

GuyOnTilt
04-08-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of, I actually saw Owen Wilson at B&N the other day... It was sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty cool. For an actor who plays the same role everytime he is in a movie: I don't know why, but I just like the guy.

Catch-

Tron
04-08-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Life Aquatic?

(which sucked)

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own, I suppose.

Chairman Wood
04-08-2005, 01:45 PM
A:In ten days. You will cross Sinai?
L: Why not? Moses did.
A: And you will take the children?
L: Moses did.

And here is another one that may not be as well known.
K:Man, I blew it. I blew it, man.
A:Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer?
K: I don't know, man, I lose my touch, man.
D:Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?

deacsoft
04-08-2005, 01:47 PM
I also have to go with a Scarface quote...

Tony: "Me, I just want what's coming to me."
Manny: "And what's that?"
Tony: "The world, chico, and everything in it."

I could also nominate numerous lines from The Big Lebowski, several Tarantino films, Apocalypse Now, and possibly a few other films.

Dominic
04-08-2005, 01:51 PM
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

Thread over.

BiffMan
04-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Ya know, I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's a little dream. My dream, and I hope you don't feel this too strange, is that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people with their houses burning down saying 'whatever you do, don't call the fire department'... That would be bad.

JackWilson
04-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Someone help me out with the classic from Leaving Las Vegas where Nicolas Cage's character is talking to the bank chick, something about drinking Jack Daniels out of her snatch...that made me laugh.

touchfaith
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf#cker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about. In fact, what the f#ck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf#cker should be on brain detail. We're tradin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin' up this nig---'s skull.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do I win?

thatpfunk
04-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.

Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that [censored] fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

Coccotti: Yes...

Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much [censored]' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

[Coccotti busts out laughing]

Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.

Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]

Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother [censored] a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

[all laugh]

Vincenzo Coccotti: Ohhh!

Clifford Worley: Huh? Hey! Hey! Hey!

[motioning with his hand three times]

Vincenzo Coccotti: You're a cantaloupe.
[all laugh]

Pocket Trips
04-08-2005, 04:00 PM
"Karl, you a thinker. You always seem to be lost in thought. Tell me, What are you thinking right now"
Karl " um I dunno lemme think... I reckon I was thinkin i might wanna take some of 'em french fried potaters home with me mmhhmmm"

-Sling Blade

Shajen
04-08-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Karl, you a thinker. You always seem to be lost in thought. Tell me, What are you thinking right now"
Karl " um I dunno lemme think... I reckon I was thinkin i might wanna take some of 'em french fried potaters home with me mmhhmmm"

-Sling Blade

[/ QUOTE ]

Lil fellers ought not talk like that mmmhhmmmm.

trying2learn
04-08-2005, 04:12 PM
"you got a pool over there?"
"yeah, a pool, a pond...the pond would be good for you."

"you like apples? well i got her numba - how ya like dem apples?"

"they were like brothers to me, and when i say brothers, I don't mean like actual brothers...but more the way black people use it - which is more meaningful i think."

"you just shot yourself in the jugular with that dart man!"
"you...i like you...but you're crazy...you're craaaaazy maaan."

"jewels, when you pulled into my house...did you see a sign that says 'dead ni$$@# storage'?"
"um.."
"no jewels, did you see a sign that says 'dead ni@)@#@ storage?"
"no"
"you wanna why you didn't see that sign?! cause storing dead ni@#%#%#$ ain't my business!"

Justin A
04-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Guy who's name I forget: It's the drunk piano player. He's so drunk he's probably seeing double.

Doc Holiday: I have two guns, one for each of ya.

soundgarden4
04-08-2005, 04:25 PM
"This town needs an enema."

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

youtalkfunny
04-09-2005, 05:06 AM
(two old guys, a lawyer and a reporter, after watching a young couple struggling with momentous circumstances in court):

DRUMMOND: Ever been in love, Hornbeck?

HORNBECK: Only with the sound of my own words, thank God.

(Spencer Tracy and Gene Kelly, "Inherit the Wind", 1960)

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 05:21 AM
"What?"
"What aint no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?"
"ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
"What?"
"Say what more time. I dare you. I double dare you."

Or, from earlier (or later) :

*BANG*
Blows the guys head off
"I'm sorry? Did I break your concentration? Oh, you were finished? Well then allow me to retort."

Boris
04-09-2005, 05:28 AM
Moran.

juanez
04-09-2005, 06:32 AM
"He should have armed himself if he was was going to decorate his bar with my friend." - Clint Eastwood, "Unforgiven".

Pepsquad
04-09-2005, 06:45 AM
From "Tommy Boy".

"Oh my God, I think I can actually HEAR you getting fatter".

plaster8
04-09-2005, 06:50 AM
The Airplane! jive (this is from memory, so it's not perfect, I'm sure):

Man 1: Sheet, man, that honky mofo be messin' wit my ole lady, got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
(That white fellow is wrong to be messing with my wife. If he continues, I will punch him.)

Man 2: Hey Holmes, I can dig it. Ain't noone gonna be layin' a big rap upon you, man.
(Yes, he is wrong for doing that.)

Man 1: Hey sky, sucka say I wanna say, pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'.
(I knew a man in a similar situation, and he was sorry.)

Man 2: Knock yourself a pro, slick! Ain't glock a form us back, not take TCB'n man.
(Don't be naive. Each of us faces a clear moral predicament.)

Man 1: Hey, you know what they say. See a broad to get at booty ack 'em, laid 'er down and smack 'em yack 'em!
(Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.)

Man 2: Cold got to be!
(How true!)

Man 1: Sheet!
(Golly!)

No wonder it took me five years to finish college. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Toro
04-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!

The Stranger
04-09-2005, 07:01 AM
I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

Turning Stone Pro
04-09-2005, 08:35 AM
. . . and I said to myself this is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order. Because it had nothing to do with business.

-Hyman Roth

TSP

nickey009
04-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Favorite Quotes....here we go:

A Few Good Men:
"Son we live in a world that has walls and those wall have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna' do it you? You Lt. Weinberg? You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty, we use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. So I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather he just said thank you and went on his way or pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way I don't give a damn as to what you think you are entitled too."

Pulp Fiction:
"Oh you're ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mutha' Fuqa' mutha' fuqa'. Every time my fingers touch skull I'm super fly TNT. I'm the guns of the navarone! In fact what the fuq am I doing in the back. We fuqin' swithin'. I'm washing the windows and you pickin' up dis nigga's skull."

Tommy Boy:
Tommy: "Does this tie make me look fat?"
Richard: "No, no, no your face does."

Swingers:
"...And I'm supposed to be all happy because she's, wearin' a backpack, and most of them are just nasty skanks who aren't 1/2 the woman my GF used to be..."

Rick Diesel
04-09-2005, 01:22 PM
"I'm gonna hang out with my wang out....and I'm gonna rock out with my cock out!"

- classic Stiffler

Rick Diesel
04-09-2005, 01:23 PM
"Yeeaaahhh, whasssuuup saweeeeet thang"

- Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man

Wes ManTooth
04-09-2005, 01:36 PM
A good one but not my fav,
Reservoir Dogs

"If you keep talking like biitch, I will slap you like a biitch."

Daliman
04-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Cliff: Now, wait a minute and listen. I haven't seen Clarence in three years. Yesterday he shows up here with a girl, sayin' he got married. He told me he needed some quick cash for a honeymoon, so he asked if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I wanted to help him out so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast and that's the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin'. And I never thought to ask.
Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?
Coccotti: Sure.
Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don't bother. I got one. So you're a Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Uh-huh.
Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that [censored] fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much [censored]' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was [censored] by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?

dogsballs
04-09-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. that's a great one. I use that one all the time.

i wanna be me
04-09-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Yeeaaahhh, whasssuuup saweeeeet thang"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, and when he talks about the debutante bus-station skanks.....hilarious!

04-09-2005, 07:34 PM
I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way. So he won't be joining us for the rest of his life.

----------

No more yankie the wankie. Donger need food.

Phoenix1010
04-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Bill Munny: Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it comin'.
Bill Munny: We all got it comin', kid.

-Unforgiven

Phoenix1010
04-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Los Locos kick your teeth,
Los Locos kick your face,
Los Locos kick your butt
into out-er spaaace

-Short Circuit 2

Phoenix1010
04-09-2005, 08:10 PM
"Well, sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
-Cool Hand Luke

"No matter how far a jackass travels...
it won't come back a horse."
-Ghost in the Shell 2

"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."
-Fight Club

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
-Conan the Barbarian

Derek: What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach the kids to read good... if they can't even fit inside the building?
Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...
Derek: I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... 3 times... that size!
-Zoolander

James282
04-09-2005, 08:19 PM
"and I refused to be a fool, dancing on strings held by all those big shots."
-The Godfather

"First they buy our waking lives for minimum wage, and now they get our dreams for free."
-Waking Life

"Life is a matter of a miracle that is collected over time by moments flabbergasted to be in each others presence."
-Waking Life

""What is the most universal human characteristic: fear, or laziness?""
-Waking Life

-James

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"English mother fukcer! Do you speak it!?"

[/ QUOTE ]

what is this from?

tbach24
04-09-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Life Aquatic?

(which sucked)

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck

tbach24
04-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

You know… there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Napoleon Dynamite = The [censored]

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 08:33 PM
wow i am really surprised by how low quality the quotes in this thread are, too bad.

"well [censored], that's all you needed to say negro."

"shut the f*ck up fat man"

thatpfunk
04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
pulp fiction

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 08:42 PM
oh haha i remember now, when he kept saying what what what what that was funny

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 08:43 PM
god i love pulp fiction so much i want to marry pulp fiction

Ryner
04-09-2005, 08:43 PM
(Reading a message carved into a cave wall)

Brother Maynard: It reads, "He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the Castle of... Aaauuuggghhh... "
King Arthur: What?
Brother Maynard: "The Castle of Aaaauuuggghhhh"
Sir Bedevere: What is that?
Brother Maynard: He must have died while carving it.
King Arthur: Oh come on!
Brother Maynard: Well, that's what it says.
King Arthur: Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't have bothered to carve 'Aaaauuuggghhhh'. He'd just say it.
Sir Galahad: Perhaps he was dictating.
King Arthur: Oh shut up!

thatpfunk
04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Watch True Romance. One of tarrantino's first filled with good quotes.

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 08:50 PM
i love true romance, i want to marry alabama too

i love that scene in the elevator where he threatens to kill him and then says "i'm just [censored] with you, had to make sure you were okay" after confessing to wearing a bug, and then the police guys in the office say "woah [censored] this guy is crazy"

thatpfunk
04-09-2005, 08:51 PM
ya, great movie all around.

alabama is a badass.

34TheTruth34
04-09-2005, 09:25 PM
"Anybody who says money is the root of all evil-DOESN'T-FUKCING-HAVE-ANY"

-Ben Affleck, Boiler Room

34TheTruth34
04-09-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"You suffer from, um, ho-mo-un-erectus, which means your wang is hugified not by a woman, but by a man"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

theBruiser500
04-09-2005, 10:02 PM
ben affleck is incapable of delivering a great quote

Hoi Polloi
04-09-2005, 11:05 PM
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
--from Cool Hand Luke

mostsmooth
04-09-2005, 11:14 PM
im just gonna go find a cash machine

InchoateHand
04-09-2005, 11:18 PM
"Let's go commit some crime!"

"Yeah, like order Sushi and not pay for it!"

BretWeir
04-10-2005, 12:14 AM
"See a broad to get that bodiac, lay 'er down and smack 'em yack 'em."

Airplane!

mjohnson406
04-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Elvis: Mr Kennedy, hey man, you're on the floor

JFK: No [censored]

youtalkfunny
04-10-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So he won't be joining us for the rest of his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the DVD, the director said this line wasn't in the script, but a last-minute ad-lib by the producer.

Easily the best line in a movie full of good lines.