PDA

View Full Version : Curt Schilling Rehab

WC64
04-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Well Curt Schilling is scheduled to start in Triple A today against the Indianapolis Indians at 2pm. I was thinking of taking a half day because I am a Red Sox fan and might not have the opportunity to see him pitch live ever. It is supposed to rain slightly most of the day, do you think they could scratch him from starting because of the rain? Just thought the rain might not be the best time to make a rehab start. I just don't want to take a half day unless I get to watch him pitch for at least a few innings.

Voltron87
04-07-2005, 10:53 AM
If I were a Red Sox fan he would be my idol. At a AAA game you could probably get an autograph or meet him in person, I would go for it. That said, he is my least favorite baseball player and I think he is a huge douchebag. The Yankees are going to [censored] him up when he gets back.

jesusarenque
04-07-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I were a Red Sox fan he would be my idol. At a AAA game you could probably get an autograph or meet him in person, I would go for it. That said, he is my least favorite baseball player and I think he is a huge douchebag. The Yankees are going to [censored] him up when he gets back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am neither a Yankees nor a Red Sox fan, but yes, Schilling is a huge douchebag.

Voltron87
04-07-2005, 11:03 AM
But if I were a Red Sox fan, he would be my favorite current player in the whole wide world, I'm guessing.

zaxx19
04-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Im guessing his "Rehab" consists of several cans of Kodiak a day coupled with a strict diet of room service Club sandwiches + extra order of fries on the side for lunch and dinner. Maybe some whiskey and a Danish for breakfast and the ocassional visit to a local "gentlemans Club" in the evenings.

Soul Daddy
04-07-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im guessing his "Rehab" consists of several cans of Kodiak a day coupled with a strict diet of room service Club sandwiches + extra order of fries on the side for lunch and dinner. Maybe some whiskey and a Danish for breakfast and the ocassional visit to a local "gentlemans Club" in the evenings.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do I sign up for this rehab?