PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever awaken (in your own room) and not known where you were?

brassnuts
04-07-2005, 05:27 AM
A few mornings ago I woke up and looked around, completely dumbfounded as to where I was. It must have taken about 10 long, confusing seconds to realize where I was. I think this has happened to me before, but it's been a while.

A little over a week ago, I got back from about a month and half long vacation down in Santa Barbara. I think this might have a lot to do with it. I just can't explain how strange it is to completely not recognize your surroundings and wonder where you are until you realize you're back at your very own room.

[censored]
04-07-2005, 05:28 AM
I've pissed in a trash can in my closet before, does that count?

[censored]
04-07-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also a trash can under the kitchen sink which was really weird.

brassnuts
04-07-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah. Luckily, I'm not a pisser.

I'm refering to being completely sober... if anything, a little groggy.

[censored]
04-07-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah I don't drink.

brassnuts
04-07-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yah I don't drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you're just weird, then.

deacsoft
04-07-2005, 05:32 AM
This happens to me nearly every day. The morning (waking up) is far and away the worst part of my day.

Davey
04-07-2005, 06:04 AM
same thing happened to me about a month ago. except i didnt go on vacation i just changed my room around a little. my bed was in a different spot and it screwed me up. woke up and forgot where i was.

housenuts
04-07-2005, 06:19 AM
i have pissed in my drawer that has all my shorts, a dude's laundry basket at his house, an electrical socket at my other friends house, some dude's face who was sleeping on the couch, and many times on the floor. probably about 10 instances of pissings. hasn't happened in about a year though. usually it's when i am new territory. i guess i get so shitfaced and can't be bothered to find the bathroom. needless to say i don't remember any of the times

i have woken up on some dude's sofa in his basement and had no clue where the hell i was. but that beats my friend who woke up in a ditch in the next town (30 minutes away) and his last memory was being downtown in our city.

my favourite is when you wake up, but you don't open your eyes yet and you can't figure out for the life of you how you are orientated on your bed. you don't know if your head is at the foot of the bed or the head, and you don't know which way you are facing. you take your best guess, and then you look and you're completely wrong. it's weird.

Nick-Zack
04-07-2005, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have pissed [on] some dude's face who was sleeping on the couch,

[/ QUOTE ]

Rick Diesel
04-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Happened frequently in college when I would shack up with some random broad and then wake up with her next to me in her place. The worst part is when you look at the broad and wonder how this ugly skank got here and what happened to the hot chick you boned last night.

jason_t
04-07-2005, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Happened frequently in college when I would shack up with some random broad and then wake up with her next to me in her place. The worst part is when you look at the broad and wonder how this ugly skank got here and what happened to the hot chick you boned last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. When I read the OP, this is what came to my mind, but you said it perfectly.

Rick Diesel
04-07-2005, 09:05 AM
I pissed in my laundry basket in my closet numerous times in college. I played basketball in college and I obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. When I would get back from working out, I would hang the sweaty clothes over the side of my laundry basket. Then I would go out and get super drunk. Then I would wake up from a passed out state in the middle of the night, open my closet door, flip my clothes off the side of the basket (almost like I was flipping up the toilet seat) and proceed to piss in the basket. Man, those were some great times.

housenuts
04-07-2005, 09:05 AM
ya i once boned this girl and woke up the next morning completely naked in her roommates bed. the roommate wasn't there, she was gone for the weekend, but for some reason i trekked over to her bed at some point in the middle of the night. i had no idea where i was when i got up. the girl i boned wasn't even there in the morning because she went to class. so i was left all alone in her room completely naked.

deacsoft
04-07-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when you introduce yourself and tell her that you like to eat breakfast alone. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. Thanks, John.

tpir90036
04-07-2005, 11:22 AM
This has happened to me on more than one occasion. And yes, when I was sober. It happens more frequently when I sleep someplace new for the first time (crashing on a random person's couch) but it has happened in my own bed as well... not recently though for whatever reason.