PDA

View Full Version : 54K Stat Check. Need EXPERT ADVISE ONLY!!!

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Please don't comment if you don't know hwat you are talking about. Don't reply with something you simply learned from reading a stat critique. Unless you understand the stats very well, i would honestly prefer if you didn't comment. Thanks in advance to those who do.

Right now i'm at the bottom of a -210BB swing. This is my biggest swing and is the reason why i am posting. I believe my game is just regressing, but i definitely have some leaks. Please help me find them!!! I'm already on to fix some things post flop, but need outside advice.

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/375/untitled38bx.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

billyjex
04-07-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm not an expert, so you can kiss my ass about my advice but I can see some glaring problems.

You're too tight PF. You don't steal blinds enough. Your flop aggression is very very high. I think you might be folding too much on the flop.

And honestly, your attitude sucks.

bpb
04-07-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm not an expert ... but two things spring to mind reading your post.

1) Your caps lock key is broken.
2) You are an arrogant prick.

Scotch78
04-07-2005, 12:22 AM
This is the universal expert position, so you may discount the expertise, opinions and penis/breast size of anyone who disagress with it . . . no one became an expert from a stats post.

Scott

TheCaptain
Advise is a verb, you want to say "EXPERT ADVICE" , which is a noun.

stinkypete
there's no reason for those screenshots to be so ridiculously wide.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
your attitude sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This is the universal expert position, so you may discount the expertise, opinions and penis/breast size of anyone who disagress with it . . . no one became an expert from a stats post.

[/ QUOTE ]

who says they did?

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

there's no reason for those screenshots to be so ridiculously wide.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had to show my position stats and the more info.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:35 AM
i'm sorry i hurt you feelings.

I dont understand why you guys have a problem with what i said. ITs no seceret 2+2 has a lot of beginners and slightly profitable players. A lot of people like to give advice when they are in no position to do so. I am simply trying to filter their misleading advice.

Also, i am trying to close subtle leaks and this makes an expert opinion more essential.

Surfbullet
04-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Yes, however, there is an INORDINATE amount of white space on the right hand side of both of your screenshots, and they could have been split up into multiple images and displayed top-to-bottom so as not to make viewing it frustrating.

oh yeah, as for the content...

You could loosen up a bit, steal-raise more(start with the button, then loosen up the CO), and your flop aggression seems to be a bit overdone...it's perfectly fine to check-fold an unfavorable flop after a preflop raise(especially against multiple opponents).

I would look back and see if you are "following through" with flop bets after a preflop raise in situations where it is nearly hopeless that you are going to fold everyone out and/or you don't have any strong draw etc.

Surf

sublime
04-07-2005, 12:39 AM
send an expert a PM if you want only thier advice

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

send an expert a PM if you want only thier advice

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? are you implying there is only one expert on this site?

Jeff W
04-07-2005, 12:41 AM
My advice:

1. Stop being results oriented. You can easily drop 210 BBs without playing poorly.
2. Choose a better screen name than pokes4coke next time you sign up at a party skin.
3. Humility will take you far.

Surfbullet
04-07-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand why you guys have a problem with what i said. ITs no seceret 2+2 has a lot of beginners and slightly profitable players. A lot of people like to give advice when they are in no position to do so. I am simply trying to filter their misleading advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's why:

I haven't seen you post at all, and I read this forum every day...then, you post demanding that "EXPERT"s only assist you in plugging "subtle leaks" based on nothing more than a pokertracker screenshot of god-knows-what-limit[edit: i see, 5/10 6-max...it's hidden in the top corner of one of the screenshots.] given god-knows-what table conditions.

I've done my best, but you are only going to be able to plug your leaks by studying your game, posting hands, and debating the merits of different plays. This also includes givin your opinion on things when you may not be qualified to do so - someone with more know-how will correct you and you will LEARN.

Additionally, this is a forum for a free exchange of ideas, and there is no guarantee that any advice you receive will be sound or favorable based on your play style...and this is compounded by the fact that you have provided us with so little to go on.

Be grateful for whatever advice you get, and use your brain to determine whether it is worthwhile or not based on your understanding of poker and the conditions of the tables you play at.

Surf

Trix
04-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Any chance you can post a list of the experts, so we know who can reply and who canīt ?

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:47 AM
thank you for being the first competent poster of this thread.
[ QUOTE ]
steal-raise more(start with the button, then loosen up the CO)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you give me some examples of the least profitable hands you do this with?

[ QUOTE ]
I would look back and see if you are "following through" with flop bets after a preflop raise in situations where it is nearly hopeless that you are going to fold everyone out and/or you don't have any strong draw etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent point. this is very true and i am somewhat aware. Playing so many tables (4-6) often cause me to just bet out sometimes, but you are defnitely right and i am going to work on being more selective.

Grisgra
04-07-2005, 12:47 AM
There's just something ironic about the statement

"If you suck as much as I do, don't post a reply!"

sublime
04-07-2005, 12:49 AM
huh? are you implying there is only one expert on this site?

huh? no i am implying that thier are far more 'students' than thier are experts. it seems you want answers from certain posters. send them a PM. pretty simple.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen you post at all, and I read this forum every day

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your point? I have spent my fair share of time in this forum and have had different screen names. Regardless, that doesn't mean i have less or more reason to get expert advice.

[ QUOTE ]
given god-knows-what table conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker, 5/10 6max.

[ QUOTE ]
I've done my best, but you are only going to be able to plug your leaks by studying your game, posting hands, and debating the merits of different plays.

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt. but that doesn't mean you can't get any value from reviewing stats. you've already made a really good point that i believe will be very helpful.

[ QUOTE ]
Additionally, this is a forum for a free exchange of ideas, and there is no guarantee that any advice you receive will be sound or favorable based on your play style...

[/ QUOTE ]

it is an exchange of free ideas. but this is a stat post where i wnat advice. anyone is welcome to read or comment, i just dont' wnat their advice.

[ QUOTE ]
and this is compounded by the fact that you have provided us with so little to go on

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, but i obviously only expected comments on what gave.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
huh? no i am implying that thier are far more 'students' than thier are experts. it seems you want answers from certain posters. send them a PM. pretty simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only want advise from experts! Anyone else may comment on this post. More importantly, anyone can read this post and learn from it. Therefore, this post better suits the forum than a PM.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is exactly what i am saying bu why is the statment ironic?

sublime
04-07-2005, 01:04 AM
ok i will comment on your post. it sucks. way to wide.

as for your stats, i am no expert but will weigh in. you seem a tad too tight and passive preflop. other than that, i have no friggin idea. 54k hands is not much anyway.

post hands. respond to other peoples hands. go read the heads up on the end section in TOP.

i really doubt you will get any better advice that that. good luck

Michael Davis
04-07-2005, 01:05 AM
I am an expert and here is my advice:

Way too tight. Your VP$IP should be between 30-35. These are shorthanded games and you pay blinds a lot so you need to get in there and fight for them. See Supersytem II, where Jennifer Harman talks about routinely threebetting with JTs and sometimes with 65s. If you're not making these plays, you are not maximizing your earn.

Way too tight in the blinds. The SB is a huge discount for you, and you should be playing at least 50% of the time when it's unraised. You are doing well to fold the SB against raises, but you fold your BB way too much. People are raising with complete garbage in this game, and if you can't find reasons to play 80% of your hands, make them up and checkraise any flop with any cards. Take position away from your opponent and put pressure on him.

Now, as I instruct you that people are raising with junk, you should not be doing this, as others will adjust and start defending their big blinds vigorously. Your attempt to steal is much too high. You should be limping in a lot of spots in this game, even open-limping, because the blinds get defended every hand, sometimes till the river, and you are going to need to make a hand to win. Open-raising with QT or J9 on the button, as you must be doing, is horrible.

Your aggression numbers are too high across the board. Calm down. Limp and call more.

Also, doesn't matter much, but limp-reraise more.

-Michael

Zygote
04-07-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. Stop being results oriented. You can easily drop 210 BBs without playing poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. unfortunately it often takes a downswing for me to review my game.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Choose a better screen name than pokes4coke next time you sign up at a party skin

[/ QUOTE ]

are you my affiliate?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm still not getting it. i don't think i put the same negativity in my words as seen by everyone else. please explain to me why asking for expert advice is so frowned upon.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 01:21 AM
thank you for your post.

[ QUOTE ]
Way too tight. Your VP$IP should be between 30-35. These are shorthanded games and you pay blinds a lot so you need to get in there and fight for them. See Supersytem II, where Jennifer Harman talks about routinely threebetting with JTs and sometimes with 65s. If you're not making these plays, you are not maximizing your earn.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really works? Have you made the change from playing like i do to heavily loosening up? How did this go? assuming you play well, what type of BB/100 do you expect playing like this? I defnitely will read SS2 and check it out.

[ QUOTE ]
Way too tight in the blinds. The SB is a huge discount for you, and you should be playing at least 50% of the time when it's unraised. You are doing well to fold the SB against raises, but you fold your BB way too much. People are raising with complete garbage in this game, and if you can't find reasons to play 80% of your hands, make them up and checkraise any flop with any cards. Take position away from your opponent and put pressure on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind of hands do you limp your sb with?
you got any more advice for how to handle the postflop when you defend a lot?

[ QUOTE ]

Now, as I instruct you that people are raising with junk, you should not be doing this, as others will adjust and start defending their big blinds vigorously. Your attempt to steal is much too high. You should be limping in a lot of spots in this game, even open-limping, because the blinds get defended every hand, sometimes till the river, and you are going to need to make a hand to win. Open-raising with QT or J9 on the button, as you must be doing, is horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind hands do you steal with? how good a hand should i wait for? i raise QTo, but not J9o. I will raise J9s there though.

[ QUOTE ]

Your aggression numbers are too high across the board. Calm down. Limp and call more.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm already on this... but the reinforcment is good.

Jeff W
04-07-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm still not getting it. i don't think i put the same negativity in my words as seen by everyone else. please explain to me why asking for expert advice is so frowned upon.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is against the spirit of the forums. If you can't sort out novice advice from expert advice, then you are in trouble anyway.

Also, stat posts are not well loved and your pictures stretched out the width of the screen, making the thread nearly unreadable(download GIMP from download.com). Both of those factors probably rubbed everyone the wrong way from the start.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good point. i just have a pet peeve of people saying, "change your VPIP"

[ QUOTE ]
stat posts are not well loved

[/ QUOTE ]
whoever doesn't love them, doesn't have to answer them.

Also, sorry about the picture. I keep a very high resolution and didn't even think of the implications on smaller monitors.

rmarotti
04-07-2005, 01:30 AM
You are a tool. Do you see why? I'll let others elaborate.

Jeff W
04-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Consider starting a new thread and posting your party poker name. You can potentially get some great critiques on your play by doing this.

Michael Davis
04-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Alright Zygote, you seem well meaning. My post was BS mixed in with a sprinkle of legitimacy. I am not an expert.

-Michael

J.R.
04-07-2005, 02:22 AM
he looks smart, ask him

http://www.9sg.com/images/ISO%209000%2014000%20expert%20rob.jpg

Chobohoya
04-07-2005, 03:32 AM
Bet the flop.

Raise the turn.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Consider starting a new thread and posting your party poker name. You can potentially get some great critiques on your play by doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get it?

BTW, you had no right revealing one of my screen names. did you think i would think you were god or something?

Zygote
04-07-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

he looks smart, ask him

[/ QUOTE ]

????

Jeff W
04-07-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, you had no right revealing one of my screen names.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the internet and I don't know you from Adam. What do rights have anything to do with it?

[ QUOTE ]
did you think i would think you were god or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should feel insulted, but instead I am bemused. That's what happens when one is a god.

Lighten up.

MrFeelNothin
04-07-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Choose a better screen name than pokes4coke next time you sign up at a party skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does pokes54321 sound Jeff?

Zygote
04-07-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This is the internet and I don't know you from Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know me then? you must be my affiliate. i have a small oustanding payment btw, any idea when i can expect it?

[ QUOTE ]
What do rights have anything to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya whatever, you knew what i meant.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I should feel insulted, but instead I am bemused. That's what happens when one is a god.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you shouldn't feel insulted. i was hoping to outwitt you, but your post is a pretty good response, so i'll call it tie.

[ QUOTE ]
Lighten up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm always in good spirits. i don't think my words are often interpreted the way intend.

J.R.
04-07-2005, 04:40 AM
"i am hot. thats what happens when you are a god." ray zee (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=tv&Number=1684691&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=%2Bgod&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1 683586&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=6&daterange= 1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post1684691)

apparently, that happens too

helpmeout
04-07-2005, 05:55 AM
WTF is with the super wide SS lol, how is anyone suppose to make anything from it?

I'll add my 2 cents.

I have no idea who an expert is on these forums, I know of a few good players but no experts.

I figure that if you were a decent player then you'd know what advice might be good and what advice probably isnt.

You'd probably want to be a bit more aggressive on the flop.

stigmata
04-07-2005, 06:12 AM
You seem to be doing fairly well, so not too much to worry about. You could probably increase your win rate by loosening up a little - you have the experience to do this I feel. You could probably try and blind steal with a few more hands.

Your flop aggression is way high, you might want to think about this - are you being over-aggressive with marginal draws, or middle pair?

Buy a widescreen monitor /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am definately no expert. I would suggest that helpmeout and Michael Davis are far more respected posters than myself, so perhaps listen to their advice......

MAxx
04-07-2005, 09:52 AM
asking for expert advice only is arrogant. if you cannot see why, just take our word for it.

robinsons
04-07-2005, 10:49 AM
anyone can easily find your screenname from what you posted.

edit: to make more sense

Kirg
04-07-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is exactly what i am saying bu why is the statment ironic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet you're trying to sell yourself as a poker coach Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2095134&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

And if you still can't figure out how we can find out your screenname from the screenshots you posted I'll give you a little hint. Game numbers.

Anyway, if you had posted these shots and just asked for advice without the expert quote, you would have gotten a ton of advice by now. And from reading this board regularly you should know whose advice means what because it's pretty obvious to any regular reader who the "experts" are. (If you don't read this board regularly enough to know these names then there is nothing a simple stat post can teach you, you should be posting/reading hands etc. as others have already said)

However you chose to add the expert line and hence are now getting no advice whatsoever from anybody. Hopefully "that" will teach you something.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yet you're trying to sell yourself as a poker coach Here

[/ QUOTE ]

I was offering free advice. not selling myself. regardless, what is your point? i've beat 5/106max for over 2bb/100 for over 75,000 hands and definitely think i am in a position to help him out.

[ QUOTE ]

And if you still can't figure out how we can find out your screenname from the screenshots you posted I'll give you a little hint. Game numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for telling me, i felt a little evaded. not a big deal anyways..

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, if you had posted these shots and just asked for advice without the expert quote, you would have gotten a ton of advice by now. And from reading this board regularly you should know whose advice means what because it's pretty obvious to any regular reader who the "experts" are.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not always true, but i do see the point. i haven't been reading this forum recently and basically tried to filter ignorant advice because it pisses me off. I used to be one of the people who would answer posts without knowing anything and i realize how stupid it was for me to do so.

[ QUOTE ]
(If you don't read this board regularly enough to know these names then there is nothing a simple stat post can teach you, you should be posting/reading hands etc. as others have already said)

[/ QUOTE ]

why does reading the board regularly make your stat post more valuable? I am reading through my hands and stuff, and am going to start posting some more within the upcoming weeks.

[ QUOTE ]
However you chose to add the expert line and hence are now getting no advice whatsoever from anybody. Hopefully "that" will teach you something.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have gotten some advice and it is actually very useful advice. also, i don't think my punishment for adding the expert line is over. perhaps a few spankings? i still don't see why what i did was so bad and i definitely haven't learned much from it. i think most people read too much into what i was saying.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Your flop aggression is way high, you might want to think about this - are you being over-aggressive with marginal draws, or middle pair?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm abusing the semibluff. ive been betting out too much after a preflop raise. i started off being good with that, but as my win rate increased i became more liberal. now i'm going to start being much more selective on the flops i bet out.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

asking for expert advice only is arrogant. if you cannot see why, just take our word for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i want to be stubborn and say i still really don't understnad why it is arrogant, i'll take your word for it as i notice that everyone seems to be seeing something that i am missing.

Surfbullet
04-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Just to clarify....

I am by no means an expert, I'm just passing on advice that others had passed on to me when I had similar troubles, so take it for what it's worth.

Surf

imported_excel
04-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Thats a fact.

Also mindless time wasting pricks, this thread sums up this forum.

Most of these posters are posting hand histories every week cause they also need so much advice, because they are not experts, and there not beating the game for more than 2bb/100

So easy to put there backs up simply by implying they are not "experts", lol.

Maybe stigmata can be the 5%, at least a decent the post, not one other respected expert so far in the thread, mainly cause so few on here, including the so overated Schneids who only makes 2.3bb/100 over 100k hands

EXPERT ADVICE: LOOSEN UP, this aint full ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
and reread stigs thread,

Anyone think im not expert, then disagree with the above your a NOVICE! Get on party poker and carry on giving me your chips!

tolbiny
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Michael-
i can't decide if you are a funny douche, or a douche who is funny.
After this thread i have decided to drop the douche- you are hilarious as [censored]!
Thanks.

Surfbullet
04-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Just....Wow.

Surf

Grisgra
04-07-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe stigmata can be the 5%, at least a decent the post

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that! I don't know what it means, but I love it. It's going to be the new "All your base belong to us", I just KNOW it . . .

Scotch78
04-07-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just....Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should've put him on ignore long ago, but finally corrected that mistake after this thread. You should give it a try, too /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scott

tolbiny
04-07-2005, 03:52 PM
so post your screenshots, and start explaining the theory behind your resoning. Thats all we ask.

Zele
04-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Ok, so I log on today having taken a few weeks' unplanned hiatus from my beloved HUSH forum and by nearly pure chance excel's post is the first thing I click on. Consequentially, I'm about to turn myself around and stay away for another few weeks, when I read this:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what it means, but I love it. It's going to be the new "All your base belong to us", I just KNOW it . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

That's art.

Wynton
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright Zygote, you seem well meaning. My post was BS mixed in with a sprinkle of legitimacy. I am not an expert.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you had me going there for a second with some of that advice.

For those of us who are impaired in recognizing sarcasm, how about a little sarcasm icon to attach to posts, just to prevent those of us who are naive from accidentally getting led astray.

stigmata
04-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey excel,

well I am flattered to can be the decent 5% - I try me best /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I guess what the others where getting at was that asking for "experts only" was kinda conceited, although the flaming he got for it was slightly over-the-top (although it was kinda funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif). Lighten up, this is t'internet.

I guess the point is, that I am no expert, not by any degree of the imagination. Yet I still had something (hopefully useful) to say about his stats. It wasn't particularly imaginative or insightful, but it was an opinion.

And about you excel. You scoff at Schnieds 2.3bb/100. Multitabling 10/20..... this is no short change, and really quite immpressive to all but the most elite players. So if you can do better, I would absolutely love to hear what it is, and how the hell your doing it. Enlighten me, please.

[oh yeah, just discovered that in mozilla I can right click on that massively wide picture and make it go away, which makes me not be so annoyed with zygote]

CostaRicaBill
04-07-2005, 04:51 PM
By saying you only want advice from experts, you are making it less likely to get any responses from the best, more modest HU posters in the forum. Now if anyone posts, it would be saying that THEY think they are an expert and that would then make them seem just as arrogant as you.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 05:00 PM
is a doctor arrogant for calling himself a doctor? if you can help and are qualified to do so, i don't think it is immodest to represent yourself for what you are.

arkady
04-07-2005, 05:08 PM
i was telling everyone to ignore this troll within 3 days of his appearance on this forum.

my reads are g00t.

my advice is +EV.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Schneids
04-07-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get on party poker and carry on giving me your chips!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to come play the $100/200 and $50/100 games I've been playing in and winning in. There's usually an open seat to my left so you can even come and sit and take position on the fish!

Excel you're welcome to try winning 2.3BB/100 8-tabling 10/20 6m over 100k hands. Good luck to that.

Scotch78
04-07-2005, 06:21 PM
It's nice seeing the avatar without having to search other forums for your posts, but what are people going to think now that an actual expert has added something of value to this thread?

Scott

Justin A
04-07-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not an expert.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar.

Grisgra
04-07-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to come play the $100/200 and $50/100 games I've been playing in and winning in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I come to the ones that you're playing in and losing in? I'm sure it has to happen SOMETIMES. All I need is some advanced notice . . . I'll hold you to your promise, though.

Seriously, where are you playing? Paradise? P-stars? Need to tell us so we can railbird . . . if that's a verb.

Schneids
04-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Note I never called myself an expert. I was debunking excel's status as a self-selected one.

Diablo and Ikke and to a less extent Nate and James are who you seek.

Justin A
04-07-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get on party poker and carry on giving me your chips!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to come play the $100/200 and $50/100 games I've been playing in and winning in. There's usually an open seat to my left so you can even come and sit and take position on the fish!

Excel you're welcome to try winning 2.3BB/100 8-tabling 10/20 6m over 100k hands. Good luck to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Eight tables. I'll be impressed when you do twelve.

imported_excel
04-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Schneids now be honest, you dont 8 table 6 max!!!!!

Ive seen you 3 or 4 table and even they are not all 6 max, they include full ring games, yes you may have many skin ids but u DO NOT 8 table 6 MAX,

Now SCHEIDS, I keep saying ill play at your tables anytime, so PM me all your Party Poker IDs and Ill happily play at as many of your Party tables as is space. You'll know its me as ill follow you as you table hop.

Since I said previously about playing at your tables ive not seen your "papa" id even play

Gimme your IDs or keep quiet.

That goes for any of you other Party morons, $5/$10 - $10/$20 send me your IDS and ill gladly play any of YA! Now something tells me you wont, lol. To S**T cared to be beat up by a so called LAG.

Half of you other morons already stated you would put me on ignore, so the fact you havent I please request put me on ignore, Ill happily slate your meaningless timewasting NOVICE posts and not have to bother even checking if you morons reply with more meanlingless posts.

Hey SCHNEIDS expert players who play $100/200 and $50/100 dont waste time in forums, so cut the B.S

Schneids
04-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Play more hands, go to showdown more, try to steal more. I think a few others have said that but that's the basic gist. I also would recommend playing a little less aggressive postflop, particularly on the flop.

Grisgra
04-07-2005, 06:29 PM
He told you, Schneids. You are so pwned.

Schneids
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a lot of people who can verify this statement of yours is untrue. In fact, you have no idea what my other skin names are.

[ QUOTE ]
Ive seen you 3 or 4 table and even they are not all 6 max, they include full ring games, yes you may have many skin ids but u DO NOT 8 table 6 MAX

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a full-ring game on Party or skins in a verrrrrrry long time unless I was just one-tabling at a friend's table. You are entirely dillusional and this statement of yours serves even further proof you love to pull sh!t out of your ass.

[ QUOTE ]
Now SCHEIDS, I keep saying ill play at your tables anytime, so PM me all your Party Poker IDs and Ill happily play at as many of your Party tables as is space. You'll know its me as ill follow you as you table hop.

Since I said previously about playing at your tables ive not seen your "papa" id even play

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. I haven't been playing on Party. That should be easy to follow given my first response to you.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey SCHNEIDS expert players who play $100/200 and $50/100 dont waste time in forums, so cut the B.S

[/ QUOTE ]

I never called myself an expert or implied I was an expert, so stop inferring it just so you can say "OMG YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT LOLOLOLOL."

Scotch78
04-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Note I called you an expert. I agree that you're not of ElD's stature, but you are a HUSH authority nonetheless.

Scott

Schneids
04-07-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He told you, Schneids. You are so pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO OMG WTF LOL STFUYCSMF /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Evan
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ive seen you 3 or 4 table and even they are not all 6 max, they include full ring games, yes you may have many skin ids but u DO NOT 8 table 6 MAX,

[/ QUOTE ]
For the sake of makign it clear that you are wrong, I know for a fact that Schneids has 8 tabled 10/20 6 max games.

Now stop being an idiot.

helpmeout
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
excel is an expert (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=1676937&For um=,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=7& Limit=25&Main=1676937&Search=true&where=&Name=2721 9&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldert ype=&bodyprev=#Post1676937)

Nikla
04-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Excel is my hero. I wish I could have his babies. Putting to life a whole new generation of superior LAG experts roaming the party $5-10 games looking for $100-200 players to rape is a guaranteed moneymaker.

wowacedude
04-07-2005, 08:10 PM
I've got this same 4.5-5 flop agg problem as you do.
I dont know if i should call more or if it is the "auto-bet" after a PRF thats makes the numbers visit the clouds.
I would appreciate some help on this one.

WarmonkEd
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is a doctor arrogant for calling himself a doctor?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but a doctor calling himself the world's greatest neurosurgeon, might be.

Zygote
04-07-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, but a doctor calling himself the world's greatest neurosurgeon, might be.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't see the relevance with respect to this thread?

kiddo
04-08-2005, 04:37 AM
Lol, that was fun. Look at his aggressionfactor /images/graemlins/cool.gif

If he only played a few more hands he would be excatly the guy u are looking for in the 10/20 games. Playing many hands and playing them way to passive.

imported_excel
04-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Those stats are winning stats, I didnt realise in those days that everyone was happy with 2bb/100,

I now play even more hands with plenty more aggression, and its kick ass style.

Sad man helpmeout bookmarked my thread, how nice, even sadder if he searched it out, well I did tell you all LAGS are beating the game for much more than you tight TAGS!

Hey Kiddo, your game not been to good lately, Ive been playing at your tables, and you like Schneids table hop when Im there. Dont see you winning!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how not one INCLUDING SCHNIEDS let me know your party IDs, i thought you all wanted my chips.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schneids
04-08-2005, 06:12 AM
I'm playing Interpoker $50/100 right now there's two open seats man, come on in.

It honestly wouldn't be worth my time to "come take your chips" in a Party game unless you'd like to play a $15/30 HU game. Otherwise, yeah, open invite to come to my $50/100 game.

BTW I don't get where you say I table hop. When I played $10/20 6m, which was like two months ago (wasn't that before you even started playing 10/20?), I never change tables unless the game breaks. You again are making up sh!t in a desperate cry for attention.

I didn't let you know my Party ID because I do not farking play on Party any more, for the 800000000000 time. Again. You can look for me all you want but I'm not playing on Party.

helpmeout
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Hard to not be more aggressive than what you were.

I wouldnt get too excited about making 2bb/100 at 1/2 its really not that tough.

So whats your PP ID? You are the hot shot.

imported_excel
04-08-2005, 06:23 AM
YOU DO TABLE HOP!

whats your interpoker ID, theres only 1 game on Inter at $50/100 and that a full ring game,

Well retard im a 6 max player in the shorthand forum, so why why would i want to play boring full ring.

I want action with you in a 6 max 4-6 handed game

And YET AGAIN YOU DONT TELL ME YOUR ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even for inter how can i find YOU if i dont know the ID, you worried for being exposed as a good in theory player, poor in action!!!!!!!!!

Danenania
04-08-2005, 06:23 AM
Oh please. It's obvious all those 50/100+ hands you post are just part of a conspiracy to fool excel so you don't have to play against him and experience his LAG WRATH.

imported_excel
04-08-2005, 06:26 AM
I play any limit 6 max on Party, and yet again all you faggots do is ask questions and never give the info.

To scared to give your ids out, says it all.

Schneids
04-08-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm the one with all the money at the table. Don't worry it'll get shorter within an hour or two. You can join then.

Tell me your Party ID right now and get on a table and I'll come sit with you. I'm working on a paper but I can handle a second table.

Nikla
04-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Ok excel this is getting boring. How about you, me ,schneids and 1 more player (bicyclekick maybe?) start up a 15/30 private table. That way you can prove your superiority in a 4-handed scenario. Consider yourself challenged.

Schneids
04-08-2005, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok excel this is getting boring. How about you, me ,schneids and 1 more player (bicyclekick maybe?) start up a 15/30 private table. That way you can prove your superiority in a 4-handed scenario. Consider yourself challenged.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this.

helpmeout
04-08-2005, 06:36 AM
I've got nothing to gain by giving my Party ID to some kid who is probably going to come to my tables and annoy me.

OMFG JOO SUXXORZ!!!!!

We all know you have no skills from your past posts, its just entertaining to make fun of some ignorant adolescent.

kiddo
04-08-2005, 06:44 AM
U are silly. 1 month ago u had 1 in aggressionfactor on flop and now u suddenly kick ass. Sure.

Learning poker takes time and if u were that passive a month ago - and only had played 5K hands when u posted your stats /images/graemlins/smirk.gif - u werent good at poker and there is no way u will become good only by starting to play aggressive. U can have a good run a couple of months but dont get overexcited. Many, many decent pokerplayers are moving up to fast and then suddenly run into a nasty dowswing losing 500BB at 15/30 and all their money. Hope u arent one of those.

My name is kiddo1234 at Party.
Whats your name?

Schneids
04-08-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

whats your interpoker ID, theres only 1 game on Inter at $50/100 and that a full ring game,

Well retard im a 6 max player in the shorthand forum, so why why would i want to play boring full ring.

I want action with you in a 6 max 4-6 handed game

[/ QUOTE ]

4 handed now Excel, just as promised. Game is getting good and ripe you can even get a seat with position on me. Interpoker $50/100 I'm waiting.

kiddo
04-08-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We all know you have no skills from your past posts, its just entertaining to make fun of some ignorant adolescent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, not sure this post will end this silly thread /images/graemlins/grin.gif

And I agree, its fun.

Wally
04-08-2005, 06:57 AM
I want a piece of that action.

drexah
04-08-2005, 08:09 AM
As i just scan your stats what popped out was i think you need to improve/change your requirements for blind defense (it seems you are losing all of your money in the blinds) I am not quite sure what exactly to be playing in terms of the blinds and blind defense but im sure others can elaborate.

BottlesOf
04-08-2005, 09:46 AM
excel is my prag.

Trix
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Dude, the only reason you want these players names are so you can look through their play, which very likely are very superior to yours, atleast based on your posts.

How do they get to play with you by posting their screenname ?

How about posting yours, then anyone can search you out and come sit with you... Isnīt that what you want ?

bicyclekick
04-09-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so f$cking in.

bottomset
04-09-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so f$cking in.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh he got what he wanted .. I'm thinking excel will never post under that name again on here