istewart
04-06-2005, 10:24 PM
After shower is clearly correct.

Lazymeatball
04-06-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
unless you have an electric razor which reccomends before shower.

rt1
04-06-2005, 10:25 PM
we have been discussing this for the last hour, all points are valid... i always have shaved before and never thought otherwise... ive got about 18 shaving polls to post.

deacsoft
04-06-2005, 10:26 PM
I usually shave after the shower but I've used all of the options before.

pshreck
04-06-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any shaver that implies that I need to be washing myself when I'm done with it is no good.

mason55
04-06-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any shaver that implies that I need to be washing myself when I'm done with it is no good.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's because if your skin and whiskers are wet/too moist then the razor isn't as effective

astroglide
04-06-2005, 10:55 PM
i use a norelco coolskin electric wet razor, it's pretty much made for shower use

BWebb
04-06-2005, 11:04 PM
In or after shower are the best options. It is recommended to have hot water on your face prior to shaving. That's why in the old days they would wrap your face in a hot towel prior to a shave at the barber shop.

Dead
04-06-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I shave before showering for this reason.

pshreck
04-06-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't talking about vagina hair, but thanks for your contribution.

bdk3clash
04-06-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In or after shower are the best options. It is recommended to have hot water on your face prior to shaving. That's why in the old days they would wrap your face in a hot towel prior to a shave at the barber shop.

[/ QUOTE ]
In the old days? I just had a shave like this at a barber shop today.

bdk3clash
04-06-2005, 11:20 PM
When I shave with a razor I've been using a a Mach 3 in the shower for years. The type of shaving cream/gel doesn't seem to matter very much. I've got pretty sensitive skin and this seems to work for me. I use this stuff called Tendskin for ingrown hairs/razor bumps on my neck which seems to work pretty well.

Lately since I have a beard and don't need to be neatly shaved I've just been using a trimmer with no guard on my non-beard areas (upper cheek and neck) every few days. I do this before the shower.

DBowling
04-06-2005, 11:35 PM
i dont shave very often anymore, but when i did, it was post shower

Ogre
04-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I shave before i go to bed because I don't have enough time before my shower in the morning. So I voted before shower. Shaving after a shower hurst my face too much and makes it look like this /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dead
04-06-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't talking about vagina hair, but thanks for your contribution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonsense. If I had vagina hair, I surely would have had tons of IMs from horny poker nerds by now.

ThaSaltCracka
04-06-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I shave before i go to bed because I don't have enough time before my shower in the morning. So I voted before shower. Shaving after a shower hurst my face too much and makes it look like this /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]you are old enough to shave?

Ogre
04-06-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you are old enough to shave?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, are you?

ThaSaltCracka
04-06-2005, 11:45 PM
have your parents let you use a real razor yet? Ya know, one with a sharp edge?

Dead
04-06-2005, 11:48 PM
I've used a real razor maybe twice. I nick myself.

So I use a Norelco. Close shave. No irritation.

ThaSaltCracka
04-06-2005, 11:51 PM
yeah, you have to be careful with those pesky sharp edges.

BTW, I never cut myself, get a very close shave, and never have any irritation. I use a secrer TSC family technique which is only taught to the men( and sometimes the hairier women /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) of the family.

Ogre
04-06-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I use a Norelco. Close shave. No irritation.

[/ QUOTE ]

exept the close shave and the no irritation part

pshreck
04-06-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, you have to be careful with those pesky sharp edges.

BTW, I never cut myself, get a very close shave, and never have any irritation. I use a secrer TSC family technique which is only taught to the men( and sometimes the hairier women /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) of the family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never tell us this technique.

ThaSaltCracka
04-06-2005, 11:59 PM
you are not privaleged enough.

daryn
04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
i sometimes shave after a shower, and i sometimes shave whenever. i never shave right before a shower.

sometimes though like i said, i'll just be doing nothing, late in the day, hours passed since i've showered, and i'll just be like, ok time to shave. i then wash my face with hot water and shave.

mason55
04-07-2005, 12:15 AM
i don't technically shave cause i'm too lazy to do it more than once a week. i just use a hair clipper with no attachment so i have constant stubble.

daryn
04-07-2005, 12:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
i don't technically shave cause i'm too lazy to do it more than once a week. i just use a hair clipper with no attachment so i have constant stubble.

[/ QUOTE ]

i used to do that. it was easily the best time period of my life. i had this perfect electric shaver from the 70's and i would just use the sideburn trimmer to do my whole face down to a nice stubble. unfortunately it broke and i've yet to find a device that replicates its service.

mason55
04-07-2005, 12:58 AM
i just use a $20 hair buzzer by vidal sassoooooon.

Evan
04-07-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
In the old days? I just had a shave like this at a barber shop today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you shave off your beard?

ilya
04-07-2005, 01:09 AM
before shower, couple times a week.

SmileyEH
04-07-2005, 01:19 AM
I shave at night.

-SmileyEH

bdk3clash
04-07-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you shave off your beard?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Jewbeard the Pirate still in the hizzy.

InchoateHand
04-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Even if I were privileged enough, I wouldn't want to know. Nicking myself is one of the first steps to sympathy sex.