PDA

View Full Version : Wee little lady.

BigEndian
04-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Assume your average 3/6 players. I've been killing this table with big hands - take that for what it's worth.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: BigEndian is SB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BigEndian completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BigEndian bets</font>, BB calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BigEndian bets</font>, BB calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

River: (8 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BigEndian...

- Jim

BigEndian
04-06-2005, 11:46 PM
This a dull hand? Or are people unsure whether they would bet/check. Or is it so close it doesn't matter?

- Jim

27offsooot
04-06-2005, 11:54 PM
I would bet, but of course folding to a raise. I suppose there are some hands that u beat that will call, and I wouldn't want to be in the uncomfortable position of having to call an unknown's bet.

Is PF standard for you?

billyjex
04-06-2005, 11:57 PM
I fold preflop.

I probably check/call the river to see what happens and let a potential busted draw bet the river (people still seem to try this, even if it's into three players.)

Azhrarn
04-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Pre-flop I fold. I'd want a better blind structure or another limper or two to complete that.

Flop is good. You don't want to whiff on a checkraise here. Same with turn.

I like betting and folding to a raise on the river over check-calling. It makes me feel all manly and aggressive, and these villains seem pretty passive.

BigEndian
04-07-2005, 12:05 AM
PF is not standard for every table/situation but a lock cinch in my book when the action on later streets by the table gives me great implied odds.

That there are 3 people in the field you are betting into on a board that is center mass doesn't deter you?

- Jim

ErrantNight
04-07-2005, 12:52 AM
bet the river, fold to raise.

i sometimes like to check with the intention of raising on this flop. it's coordinated enough, and high enough, i think it gets checked through very infrequently. i'd probably just call a bet from the BB in that scenario, and lead this turn.

bakku
04-07-2005, 08:07 AM
hey jim, i'd bet the river and fold to a raise.

also, i'd probably fold PF getting 10:2

27offsooot
04-07-2005, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PF is not standard for every table/situation but a lock cinch in my book when the action on later streets by the table gives me great implied odds.

That there are 3 people in the field you are betting into on a board that is center mass doesn't deter you?

- Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't call this PF in the 1/3 structure, but if the players are that crappy, then i guess it's fine. Similarly, if they're that bad, i think that you have to bet. Having to call a bet on the end here would suck as it could be a busted draw or a better hand. I don't think that worse hands will bet it for you, but some will call (assuming bad players again).