PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Play? The girlfriends amazing 1st online hand

oreogod
04-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Lol, the headline is a joke, though, this for real is my girlfriend's first hand of online poker (on my account though). I was getting a beer and came back on the Turn.

Absolute Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with :/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif UTG posts a blind of $3.
UTG (poster) checks, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP3 folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (18.33 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (11.16 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets $4.75 (All-In)</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (20.75 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets $24 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $2.50 (All-In).

Final Pot: 27.16 BB

EDIT: This is a post in the tradition of PokerBob aka "the KQ guy"

What do we have? (as in Hero and Villian)

oreogod
04-06-2005, 09:02 PM
To those that saw this post before I changed it, dont say anything, want to see what ppl think.

There really maybe no content to this post as I was orginally posting it for a "sarcastic" reason, so maybe the guessing game adds some content to it. Who knows.

KDawgCometh
04-06-2005, 09:02 PM
if the BB has the K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif then you need to give youer girl the beer you got

brazilio
04-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Hero's got K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Villain's got TT. Or vice versa.

deacsoft
04-06-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hero's got K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Villain's got TT. Or vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

27offsooot
04-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Tell your girlfriend to stop spending so much of your money so that you never have to go all-in on a hand.

ErrantNight
04-06-2005, 11:50 PM
you didn't have enough to cap on the end? or the converter had issues? and since you can't make any judgements on the first two streets, but you're all about capping on the end against an opponent that loves him so hand, you'd best have a boat, and not a straight, and not a flush... so i'm sayin' something ridiculous like JJ or AA. or simply JT?

ErrantNight
04-06-2005, 11:52 PM
i guessed because i'm tired. but since you didn't play this entire hand, and you give us no information about your girlfriend, this is silly.

if you're going nuts on that river with just a straight, you're spewing. i might go nuts with the nut flush, but i'd be inclined to slow down here since everything is in and your opponent is still happy to be playing. so you gotta have a boat. does it matter which one? i can't think of a boat you shouldn't be capping here. which means this is a random hand, not a strat hand. and is better left sarcastic/no content. because there isn't any content here.

Bremen
04-07-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]
What other reason would there be to post it?

oreogod
04-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Alright, you have to remember I came back just after the flop.

Villian has: A /images/graemlins/club.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif (For a nice boat)
Hero (me): T /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif (For better flopped quads)

Lol. She told me she was worried preflop, but saw a flop, hit it hard and wanted to give others till the turn to make their hand.

So she flopped quads on her first hand of poker. Nice.

Anyway, have u guys seen Pokerbobs latest posts? Well this was just going to be another pointless hand like the last 2-3 he has posted. So it was a sarcastic stab at him.

oreogod
04-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Mostly though do u guys do the same thing preflop and on the flop? What is your line...

ErrantNight
04-07-2005, 01:17 AM
sometimes 3-bet sometimes call preflop. usually 3-bet, but i'm laggy preflop.

easiest. flop. raise. ever.

oreogod
04-07-2005, 01:23 AM
I think she probably missed 3-sbs by not raising the flop. But i wonder if raised on the flop does she miss any BBs?

I think its possible, it would be from the CO only though it seems.

bottomset
04-07-2005, 01:59 AM
I want to know how to 3bet to $24 at a 3/6game

oreogod
04-07-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, its a new Absolute thing. If u three-bet u get to choose how much u want to throw down. Its a Limit-Half NL game. They're pretty cool u should come take a look sometime.

TheWorstPlayer
04-07-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to know how BB raises the turn after Hero caps. Nice job converting, OP.

oreogod
04-07-2005, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to know how BB raises the turn after Hero caps. Nice job converting, OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah.

masonx
04-07-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she probably missed 3-sbs by not raising the flop. But i wonder if raised on the flop does she miss any BBs?

I think its possible, it would be from the CO only though it seems.

[/ QUOTE ]

you gotta raise that flop