Beerfund
04-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Hasn't come on here yet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pshreck
04-06-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hasn't come on here yet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you have watched up until now and saw any of the trailers on TV, Im not giving anything away.

Beerfund
04-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Hasn't come on here yet. :(

Well if you have watched up until now and saw any of the trailers on TV, Im not giving anything away.

I know, I was just sayin.....Why would you call it Satan's baby tho? Does it have a tail?

pshreck
04-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Im calling it Satan's baby because its Satan's baby. Just watch.

Beerfund
04-06-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooooo now I'm excited! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pshreck
04-06-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooooo now I'm excited! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My avatar is a picture of the new character, completely unedited from tonight's program.

Klepton
04-07-2005, 12:09 AM
sucks about boone, but i didn't watch the preview for the next episode so don't give anything away please

also i think the baby is gonna be nothing, it'll probably just be kidnapped or we'll never see it

pshreck
04-07-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

also i think the baby is gonna be nothing, it'll probably just be kidnapped or we'll never see it

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it will feature prominently in the last few episodes, and the 2 hour season finale. Its the freaking son of the devil, plus I think it has some big connection with Locke.

Klepton
04-07-2005, 12:14 AM
if you noticed, they haven't done anything that would make this show seem crazy sci-fi, so the baby isn't going to talk or anything...

plus now that claire had the baby and is taking care of it, it won't be evil, remember that is what the psychic said

Shajen
04-07-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it will feature prominently in the last few episodes, and the 2 hour season finale. Its the freaking son of the devil, plus I think it has some big connection with Locke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pissed off that they are (looks like anyway) considering killing Locke. WTF? He's the only character on that show I like! Jack is ok, typical alpha male, the other guy that plays the bad guy is pretty cool. The hottie love interest is just too much of a wishy washy love whore...and Boone was a solid character who is now gone. Urg.

Oh well. Let's see where Rosemary's baby takes us. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jstnrgrs
04-07-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pissed off that they are (looks like anyway) considering killing Locke. WTF? He's the only character on that show I like! Jack is ok, typical alpha male, the other guy that plays the bad guy is pretty cool. The hottie love interest is just too much of a wishy washy love whore...and Boone was a solid character who is now gone. Urg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Locke is insane. Don't you remember when he druged Boone and tied him up in the jungle? And why did he do that? Because Boone wanted to tell others about the hatch. (Oh no, don't tell anyone!!) I don't understand why everything that anyone knows has to be a secret. I hate this show so much, but I don't think I'll stop watching.

SithLord69
04-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I just hope Sawyer bangs freckles before that dork Jack does.

Shajen
04-07-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Locke is insane. Don't you remember when he druged Boone and tied him up in the jungle? And why did he do that? Because Boone wanted to tell others about the hatch. (Oh no, don't tell anyone!!) I don't understand why everything that anyone knows has to be a secret. I hate this show so much, but I don't think I'll stop watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think my boy Locke is the only one who understands that this place is mystical (somehow) and he knows it will end. He for some reason thinks when it does end that he'll be back in the wheel chair. Not good for him. I'd be surprised if he didn't stay on the island when they all eventually get rescued.