PDA

View Full Version : The usher get off my tables

beeyjay
04-06-2005, 08:18 PM
ha i didnt notice u on my right on ALL of them.

bj/begoo/beegu

TheUsher
04-06-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ha i didnt notice u on my right on ALL of them.

bj/begoo/beegu

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally you revealed yourself to me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I noticed you did it to me last time so I thought I'd do the same. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I'll avoid you now if you'd kindly do the same to me. I've been on a real shitty run though lately on my Empire account if you've noticed. How the 50's treating you? Noticed you're 4-8 tabling or something. GL later.

raptor517
04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
if i can get this darn eurobet account set up with a good rakeback deal im gonna sit to yer right in every single table usher and juz DOMINATE yer blinds bwahahahahahahaha /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

TheUsher
04-06-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if i can get this darn eurobet account set up with a good rakeback deal im gonna sit to yer right in every single table usher and juz DOMINATE yer blinds bwahahahahahahaha /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry I'll start calling with 72 just to piss you off and watch you whine when I suck out on your 73. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

beeyjay
04-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Ha ya I'm up for the avoiding. I had a horrible run at the end of yesterday into today. At the end of a set this morning I was down 17 buyins with 5 games still going I think and somehow ended up only 130 or something. THe games have been pretty good though lately I've been seeing so many ludicrous all ins in the first level.

good luck to you.

TheUsher
04-07-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ha ya I'm up for the avoiding. I had a horrible run at the end of yesterday into today. At the end of a set this morning I was down 17 buyins with 5 games still going I think and somehow ended up only 130 or something. The games have been pretty good though lately I've been seeing so many ludicrous all ins in the first level.

good luck to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the games seem a bit tougher to me lately. I've been playing like crazy so it might just be normal that I'm seeing the same people all the time playing multiple tables. I'm on my worst buy-in drop ever on Empire but Party's treating me well. It's all rigged. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

beeyjay
04-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Ya I think I agree. There are a ton of people I'm seeing constantly on 4 (probably more with other names, zoobowski, dumdumbo, partyrocks those are just a couple off the top of my head) tables that are always around 4-5 handed. It seems like there are more people that are going out mad early though. That sucks about the drop. I was down $920 today and into today then somehow came up at the end and ended up 520 from the previous high. variance. ludicrous.