PDA

View Full Version : Signing up - Party& Empire

minwoo
04-06-2005, 05:35 PM
This has probably been covered before but it would be great if someone could refer me to a previous post or just show me the way.

I'm trying to sign up with Empire so that I could play SNGs on there instead of Party, while getting rakeback. So I put in my info and try signing up...and it says something to the extent of: Empire shares poker tables with other poker sites. We have detected that you are registered with one of these poker rooms.

So what do you 8-tablers do to bypass the registration on the Party skin? Obviously, you can't use a fake name or email address because the cash-out process verifies all this info when you do a withdrawl.

johnnybeef
04-06-2005, 05:46 PM
if you haven't already been pmed by an affiliate, you should conduct a search in the internet gambling forum...this is more of a strategy and bullsh*tting forum.

JasonP530
04-07-2005, 12:36 AM
You need to sign up on a computer that does not have party installed on it. They put something in the registry I believe. I can help you more if you PM me, I dont want to offend anyone, since some affiliate stuff is against the rules here.

Scuba Chuck
04-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Find a virgin computer....

Slim Pickens
04-07-2005, 01:15 AM
Sometimes you can trick school computers (the kind that don't normally let you install poker software) by installing the Empire software to a USB drive. If it works, it gives you a nearly-infinite source of virgin machines to create accounts. Once you create the account, they let you play from any machine.

The Yugoslavian
04-07-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Find a virgin computer....

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmm...

virgin computer......

Yugoslav

Scuba Chuck
04-07-2005, 01:36 AM
how exactly are you doing this? You're using the jump drive essentially as the hard drive to activate the program?

Slim Pickens
04-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Yeah. The SysAdmin blocks all installations of .exe files to to local hard drive and user space on the server. I put the zip file on my USB drive and took it over to a university facility I never usually use. When I unzipped the installation software, I pointed it to my USB drive. It installed and I set up my Empire account. Since users don't have permission to uninstall things, I just hand-deleted the shorcuts and stopped my drive. Problem solved.

Slim