PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a new multi-tabler

JP Rocks
04-06-2005, 05:10 PM
I started playing sng's about a month or two ago, and was hooked straight away. In the past two weeks or so, I have started 2 tabling, and have found that it really helps me avoid brain explosions that come about due to boredom and lack of cards. I was just after some advice on playing short handed on more than one table at once. Last night, the 2 tables I was playing (UB $11s) got down to 4 players at the sames time, and then 3 at the same time, and I was heads up on both tables for about 10 minutes. I ended up winning both of them, but having to think about every hand on two tables at the same time almost got too much for me.

Is there any advice from vetrans on how to handle this type of situation, or is time and experience the only way to learn and I should just harden up?

microbet
04-06-2005, 05:18 PM
It gets easier. Don't try three tables until two is easy. And so on...

If you are still making a lot of adjustments in your game, it won't be easy to add tables.

yanicehand
04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
I think the thing that helps me the most is having absolutely no regard for other people's attention span. When you see those "zzzzz"s and "omg come on this is not the wsop" just ignore them and take your time. Above all, play the maximum amount of tables that you are COMFORTABLE with and don't overextend yourself.

best wishes.