PDA

View Full Version : dude got his dell back.

boedeker
04-06-2005, 04:34 PM
I bought myself a 2100 after winning the super thursday in october. It capped off a great month including a seat in Aussie Millions.

Fast forward 6 months.

Immediately after getting the dell I went on a -15k run in November followed by a -15k run in December. Followed by my apartment getting buglarized and dudes dell stolen. Despite not having the dell nor 3k dollars in other electronics around anymore my luck refused to change. Got pushed on and a strangle hold on the chip lead in the main event of the Aussie Millions late on day one with the nut straight on the turn only to have the dude fill his 2 pair on the river. I return with no money and continue to have a -10k Feburary. I promised myself that the next 10k I wont would singal a 2 week vacation from poker. Well that came about a week ago. 10k that is.

So dude bought a replacement 2100, but forgot about the vacation part, and have since had a -6k weekend. Despite all this, I'm feeling great cause today. Dudes dell came, and I am officially a true online poker junkie again.

pshreck
04-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Not OOT. This is essentially all poker content.

astroglide
04-06-2005, 04:52 PM
ha ha

tripdad
04-06-2005, 05:04 PM
dude seems to play an awefully high variance game. dude may end up needing to sell dude's new dell to pay for cheese soon.

cheers!

tpir90036
04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Sounds like a 6 month bad beat story wrapped up inside of a computer story. No one seems to care in this forum either.