PDA

View Full Version : I need a favor

fiyah
04-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Would someone that who is sure they are a winning player please look over a few hand histories for me? I'm going through a terrible spell right now. Previously I have over 1500 SnGs tracked from $11-$55 with a RIO of 32%. However the last 300 SnGs have made me question everything I'm doing, this is driving me crazy! My last 70 SnGs have given me a -40% ROI!!! I'm not sure if I tweaked my game too much trying to plug leaks, or if I'm just running bad. Although I think that its not all bad run of cards since, but an effect of bad cards and bad play. I'd like someone to review the hand histories that I think I made bad plays, the bad beats it doesn't take a genius to figure out. Please help me out someone!

NegativeEV
04-06-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Previously I have over 1500 SnGs tracked from $11-$55 with a RIO of 32%.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, how can this be true:

[ QUOTE ]
However the last 300 SnGs have made me question everything I'm doing

[/ QUOTE ]

If the first is true I would expect that variance and understanding of swings would allow you to have faith in your play even when cold.

skipperbob
04-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I will be happy to review up to 100 HH's...for $1,000;
Comments cost another grand...Meaningful comments = $2,000
Knowledegeable comments = See Irieguy /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Scuba Chuck
04-06-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will be happy to review up to 100 HH's...for $1,000;
Comments cost another grand...Meaningful comments = $2,000
Knowledegeable comments = See Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Irieguy cheaper?

DaveKForty7
04-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Woah, woah, this is a paid position?

syphlix
04-06-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Woah, woah, this is a paid position?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think "favor" typically carries w/ it a "free" connotation /images/graemlins/blush.gif

fiyah
04-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Yes, yes, favor as in free as in I've lost so much the last few weeks I can't afford to pay for consulation. All I'm asking is someone look over one or two hand histories for me, not anymore than that. I'm sure I'll run into tournaments tonight that will fall into this category of I'm not sure if I played correctly or not. Most of these situations involve me running into a hand that dominates me when I'm trying to steal the blinds to increase my chip stack, its sort of a catch-22. I know I need to steal blinds to increase chip stack, but I'm busting out alot on these steal attempts. Some of this might be me trying to steal when I don't need to. I'm not really sure, that is why I'd like someone to look it over for me.

microbet
04-06-2005, 02:53 PM
I suggest you just post the entire hand history. You will probably get several comments. I also suggest you pick which game you are going to post before you play it.