PDA

View Full Version : drunken NoVA 2+2 tourney

asofel
04-06-2005, 12:23 PM
For those who live in the DC/VA/MD area:

There seems to be a good amount of NoVA posters on this board. Some are well known, others might just have MD in their location, but most have one thing in common: they're much better than I am. However, I'm willing to bet that my fat ass can drink more than most. So here's the idea: a tournament, $20 (or whatever) buy-in, with one (or more) of the following:
- an extra 'buy-in' of blowing a least a .10 BAC upon starting
- a shot every time the blinds go up
- a shot every time someone busts

Of course, you puke = you bust.

I could go on, but this should be enough to see if anyone's interested. Drunken lag fests might be fun online, but personally I'd enjoy seeing Tyler Durden push all-in, and pass out half way through.

This could of course lead to regional drunk fests and an online final to determine the winner.

Thoughts?

dporter
04-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm in. Let's do it up.

mason55
04-06-2005, 12:36 PM
YES YES YES.

I am in.

asofel
04-06-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YES YES YES.

I am in.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice dude. Any thoughts on the alochol requirements? A shot when someone busts would add up if we get a bunch of people...

BTW, for those who liven near ballston, Bailey's has free poker every wednesday night. Cheap prizes, but you can rack up points on an online site and use them for tourney's etc.
I think it'd be fun to have 2+2 invade some night.

mason55
04-06-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YES YES YES.

I am in.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice dude. Any thoughts on the alochol requirements? A shot when someone busts would add up if we get a bunch of people...

BTW, for those who liven near ballston, Bailey's has free poker every wednesday night. Cheap prizes, but you can rack up points on an online site and use them for tourney's etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in ffax, so I'll have to check that out.

I like a shot when someone busts. That way the drunkenness will keep pace with the tournament. If we can't get enough people we might have to do a few extra shots like every other blind raise or something.

asofel
04-06-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YES YES YES.

I am in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in ffax, so I'll have to check that out.

I like a shot when someone busts. That way the drunkenness will keep pace with the tournament. If we can't get enough people we might have to do a few extra shots like every other blind raise or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Tyler Durden's in, i think he has a few friends who might be interested and I have some as well. Where's everyone else? If you're not 21 I'll buy the alcohol, don't worry ;-)

mason55
04-06-2005, 12:58 PM
i'm 22, so no worries about that. i live in fairfax, right near fair oaks mall. i can drive anywhere. i might bring my girlfriend so she can drive me home.

asofel
04-06-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm 22, so no worries about that. i live in fairfax, right near fair oaks mall. i can drive anywhere. i might bring my girlfriend so she can drive me home.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was thinking more like ZeeJustin and others /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DMBFan23
04-06-2005, 01:16 PM
bring it bitches

mason55
04-06-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was thinking more like ZeeJustin and others /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this thread isn't getting much attention from the NoVa/DC/MD 2+2ers yet

danvh
04-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Im in Fairfax also. Im down if I dont have plans that day (and probably the next). I also think a 2+2 invasion of some bar tourneys would be fun. I think TTs in Fairfax has games (freeroll) and I know Dr Dreamos in Arlington does (like 35 buyin). I don’t want to be the only jackass trying count pot odds on my fingers cuz im to drunk to add right.

mason55
04-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Can we get a date going here so that people can start making commitment?

And are you volunteering to host, asofel?

There's two things I love in life - alcohol and poker - so this obviously has me very excited.

ZeeJustin
04-06-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm a lightweight, but count me in if I'm free that night.

bluesbassman
04-06-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For those who live in the DC/VA/MD area:

There seems to be a good amount of NoVA posters on this board. Some are well known, others might just have MD in their location, but most have one thing in common: they're much better than I am. However, I'm willing to bet that my fat ass can drink more than most. So here's the idea: a tournament, $20 (or whatever) buy-in, with one (or more) of the following:
- an extra 'buy-in' of blowing a least a .10 BAC upon starting
- a shot every time the blinds go up
- a shot every time someone busts

Of course, you puke = you bust.

I could go on, but this should be enough to see if anyone's interested. Drunken lag fests might be fun online, but personally I'd enjoy seeing Tyler Durden push all-in, and pass out half way through.

This could of course lead to regional drunk fests and an online final to determine the winner.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in! I live in Arlington near the Courthouse metro.

Heh... I'm an old fart (39) and probably the worst poker player on this forum, but after 25 years of heavy drinking, I suspect I can out drink all the young guns here and then some... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

asofel
04-06-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im in Fairfax also. Im down if I dont have plans that day (and probably the next). I also think a 2+2 invasion of some bar tourneys would be fun. I think TTs in Fairfax has games (freeroll) and I know Dr Dreamos in Arlington does (like 35 buyin). I don’t want to be the only jackass trying count pot odds on my fingers cuz im to drunk to add right.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe yeah, i know the feeling. dremo's would be a great place to invade as well...free trips to AC and gift certificates have been the prizes in the past...i'll post something next time they have a tourney....

Wes ManTooth
04-06-2005, 02:46 PM
I live in Ballston; I might be down, as long as this drinking contest doesn't intervene with my normal drinking schedule, which is pretty much everyday.

Peca277
04-06-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a lightweight, but count me in if I'm free that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

beta1607
04-06-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm in, lets set up some details...

asofel
04-06-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I live in Ballston; I might be down, as long as this drinking contest doesn't intervene with my normal drinking schedule, which is pretty much everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd call that more of a happy intersection. Where's that punk Tyler anyway...

mason55
04-06-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously.

Who's hosting this chit?

asofel
04-06-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in, lets set up some details...

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, we often play at a friends house in ballston who does have a nice felted table, fits about 10, then another smaller table that can fit about 6. I have to check with him on hosting possibilities though. I could do it as well if we don't have too many.

What're peoples thoughts on this weekend? Friday or Saturday?

mason55
04-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm going to NYC this weekend /images/graemlins/mad.gif but don't delay it on my behalf

asofel
04-06-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously.

Who's hosting this chit?

[/ QUOTE ]

might be able to swing it at a friends, or if it stays under 15 or so, my place (both in ballston).

Tyler Durden
04-06-2005, 04:11 PM
This Saturday night isn't so good but I'd be down for a future weekend. We could do this at my house, but we'd have to use a dining room table.

mason55
04-06-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This Saturday night isn't so good but I'd be down for a future weekend. We could do this at my house, but we'd have to use a dining room table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can bring a felted table that seats 10. since it sounds like this weekend isn't good i should be able to make it any other weekend. next weekend would be fine with me

danvh
04-06-2005, 04:56 PM
I have one of those octogon (I think) felt table top things. Its always worth while cuz the damn cup holders are right next to where the chips go. So side bets on who knocks over their drink first or next are always good times.

asofel
04-06-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have one of those octogon (I think) felt table top things. Its always worth while cuz the damn cup holders are right next to where the chips go. So side bets on who knocks over their drink first or next are always good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i'm looking forward to various side bets and feats of strength. so, next weekend people? how's that sound?

Corey
04-06-2005, 05:08 PM
If I were still at my drikning weight, I think I could take this thing down. A year out of college and I'm now a lightweight. Nonetheless, I'd be more than down and it gives me a good excuse to practice.

My only request is that it's sorta metro acessible (less than 20 minute walk through not-so-shady neighboorhood) because (1) I don't have a car, and (2) Nobody will be in the state to drive.

Unfortunately, though my location is decent--5 minute walk Crystal City Metro and a decent amount of free parking after 5--I would not be able to host as I have only one table and two chairs.

mason55
04-06-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i'm looking forward to various side bets and feats of strength. so, next weekend people? how's that sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

next weekend is great for me. saturday or friday?

asofel
04-06-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I were still at my drikning weight, I think I could take this thing down. A year out of college and I'm now a lightweight. Nonetheless, I'd be more than down and it gives me a good excuse to practice.

[/ QUOTE ]

underachiever. i'm about two years out and i probably drink more now...yes i am proud of this.

[ QUOTE ]

My only request is that it's sorta metro acessible (less than 20 minute walk through not-so-shady neighboorhood) because (1) I don't have a car, and (2) Nobody will be in the state to drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

my place is a quick walk to the metro and if we hold it at tyler's it should be too far to walk, easy enough to cab back to the ballston metro...

kipin
04-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I'd be in assuming it was any day but Saturday or Sunday.

Friday night sounds like a good time for this.

Edit: I could do it late on Sunday night...

mason55
04-06-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... this is what the weekend is made for.

kipin
04-06-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... this is what the weekend is made for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah... Friday night would work for me...

asofel
04-06-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Friday night sounds like a good time for this.

Edit: I could do it late on Sunday night...

[/ QUOTE ]

friday night could work. give people enough time to sober up before the various big sunday tourneys...

lets start figuring out the rules. how many shots are in a 750? i think i could probably kill most of one...do we want to start only after drinking?

kipin
04-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Can we crash at your place after the event?

mason55
04-06-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lets start figuring out the rules. how many shots are in a 750? i think i could probably kill most of one...do we want to start only after drinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a 4 shot minimum to start? it needs to be bring your own bottle (or i guess bring money and have another poster bring you a bottle if you're under 21) because we're going to be going through a lot of liquor.

asofel
04-06-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right now Tyler Durden's in the lead on the hosting front as I'm sure his place is nicer than mine (shithole) but there are a lot of couches that people could probably just pass out on if we do do it at my place.

asofel
04-06-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a 4 shot minimum to start? it needs to be bring your own bottle (or i guess bring money and have another poster bring you a bottle if you're under 21) because we're going to be going through a lot of liquor.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah definitely bring your own bottle/case. If we plan it correctly, and it does happen to be at my place, we have a projector that can fill one of the walls that's hooked up to a decent sound system and dvd player. could start the night early watching whatever and drinking.

kipin
04-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm under 21, but I have no problems paying someone to pick up a bottle of something decent for me. (No shitty aristocrat please)

Corey
04-06-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no problems paying someone to pick up a bottle of something decent for me. (No shitty aristocrat please)

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm too lazy to look it up, where is the closest ABC store to a metro stop in NoVA? Can better prices be found in DC or Maryland?

Now, once this thing gets 100% confirmed, it's time to revisit that drinking alone thread and practice.

mason55
04-06-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no problems paying someone to pick up a bottle of something decent for me. (No shitty aristocrat please)

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm too lazy to look it up, where is the closest ABC store to a metro stop in NoVA? Can better prices be found in DC or Maryland?

Now, once this thing gets 100% confirmed, it's time to revisit that drinking alone thread and practice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just remember who started that thread. You all are going to have some competition here.

Corey
04-06-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just remember who started that thread. You all are going to have some competition here.

[/ QUOTE ]

At my peak drinking ability, I could take down an entire 75 of anything 80 proof (a FULL 17 shots) and would be pretty hammered. With about a week of practice, I think I could probably do about 9-10 shots before moving into the puking zone (though a stop at Chipotle before hand may pad that number)

mason55
04-06-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At my peak drinking ability, I could take down an entire 75 of anything 80 proof (a FULL 17 shots) and would be pretty hammered. With about a week of practice, I think I could probably do about 9-10 shots before moving into the puking zone (though a stop at Chipotle before hand may pad that number)

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully we'll all be puking. i haven't puked in a long long time but i'll try my hardest.

danvh
04-06-2005, 10:22 PM
As a side note..Anyone wanna try and put togather a drunken internet game this weekend. Sort of a get to know people game. I like to at least know someone for a couple hours somehow before I come to their house and call their mom horrible horrible things when they beat me. Had a good time in the Atlantic tourny tonight, though I think I was allot more drunk then others, might be interesting to try to get more NOVA players then could attend a live game. Not a sermon, just a thought.

JackOfSpeed
04-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm in DC, and am ALL ABOUT THIS.

I'm moving in May though, so let's get it on soon.

JackOfSpeed
04-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Ok, this Friday night would be OK for me...not saturday though...

And next weekend is awful! Please dont have it next weekend!

how about weekend of the 21st?

mason55
04-07-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this Friday night would be OK for me...not saturday though...

And next weekend is awful! Please dont have it next weekend!

how about weekend of the 21st?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's too late to change it now.

Crveballin
04-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Damn thats too bad... I live in MD and would be up for it, though I work 3-11:30pm so I out for Friday's. Let me know if this ever happens during a non week day.

bluesbassman
04-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey, here's another idea for a NoVA game not mutually exclusive to the drunken tourney thread. I play in a blues band every Sunday evening at Fat Tuesday's in Fairfax, from 8-12. I know one of the bartenders plays poker and he has a friend who is active in this forum. (Is that person in this thread?) Perhaps we could get a game going at Fat Tuesday's on an occasional early Sunday afternoon? (Would that be legal?) Then some of you could stick around and drown your sorrows or celebrate your win, whichever the case may be, while groovin' to a good blues band. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And whoever does stay for a set, I'll pledge to buy a round of beers. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

What say ye?

mason55
04-07-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, here's another idea for a NoVA game not mutually exclusive to the drunken tourney thread. I play in a blues band every Sunday evening at Fat Tuesday's in Fairfax, from 8-12. I know one of the bartenders plays poker and he has a friend who is active in this forum. (Is that person in this thread?) Perhaps we could get a game going at Fat Tuesday's on an occasional early Sunday afternoon? (Would that be legal?) Then some of you could stick around and drown your sorrows or celebrate your win, whichever the case may be, while groovin' to a good blues band. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And whoever does stay for a set, I'll pledge to buy a round of beers. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

What say ye?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in

Wes ManTooth
04-07-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right now Tyler Durden's in the lead on the hosting front as I'm sure his place is nicer than mine (shithole) but there are a lot of couches that people could probably just pass out on if we do do it at my place.

[/ QUOTE ]

we dont have to invite Tyler right?
He is a nice guy and all, but we he starts drinking and talking on and on about how Zima is the best drink ever and then he yaps about anyone who is not drinking Zima is a loser... it just gets annoying.

asofel
04-07-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we dont have to invite Tyler right?
He is a nice guy and all, but we he starts drinking and talking on and on about how Zima is the best drink ever and then he yaps about anyone who is not drinking Zima is a loser... it just gets annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't mind if we forget to mention it to him...and we'll definitely have to introduce some "no zima/coors/wine cooler" rules to the night....

asofel
04-07-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What say ye?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good, although there are some rules regarding gambling, whether the house gets a rake, etc, so we'll want to be smart about setting something up like that.

what instrument do you play?

danvh
04-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Im the one whos roommate is the manager at Fat Tuesdays. Unfortunitally there is pretty much no way to play there. ABC rules suck on this. Cant gamble where they serve booze. Thats why all tournys in bars are freerolls or for charity (no money to the house and players get cash equililent instead of real money).

Though depending on the number of people, its possible to play at my house which is 2min from Fats. Could shoot for some sunday afternoon and play cards and drink then go see Boones Farmers at Fats. They put on a real good show, I go most sundays.

mason55
04-07-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im the one whos roommate is the manager at Fat Tuesdays. Unfortunitally there is pretty much no way to play there. ABC rules suck on this. Cant gamble where they serve booze. Thats why all tournys in bars are freerolls or for charity (no money to the house and players get cash equililent instead of real money).

Though depending on the number of people, its possible to play at my house which is 2min from Fats. Could shoot for some sunday afternoon and play cards and drink then go see Boones Farmers at Fats. They put on a real good show, I go most sundays.

[/ QUOTE ]

where is fat tuesdays? i'm down for whatever though, especially if it involves drinking and gambling on the sabbath.

danvh
04-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Fairfax, Va. Right accross the street from George Mason University.

ZeeJustin
04-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Bump. Someone please PM me when a date/location is settled on, as this is prolly the last time I'll check this thread.

asofel
04-11-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bump. Someone please PM me when a date/location is settled on, as this is prolly the last time I'll check this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

We've decided on holding this tourney this coming friday at Tyler Durden's place in Ballston. It worked out best for the most people; if you can't make it, I'm sure we'll do another.

Shoot me a PM if friday works and you're interested and we can figure out the logistics over e-mail.

asofel
04-12-2005, 03:43 PM
info should be posted by Tyler Durden here shortly...

fyi, for those interested in the hold'em that dremo's does:

[ QUOTE ]

**Texas Hold'em: We will be having two tournaments in April: Sat, April 16th, 4:00 & Sat, April 30th, 3:00. To register, you must come by Dr. Dremo's and pre-pay for your seat. Stop by any day after 5:00 and sign up at the bar. $35 buy in. Each tournament will have 60 seats available. You must register in advance!!! Last tournament we turned away 25 people who wanted to sign up on the day of the tournament. Proceeds will go to the Red Cross for Tsunami relief. If we fill all 60 seats, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will receive gift certificates worth $300, $225 & $150 respectively. 4th & 5th will receive Dr. Dremo gift certificates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden
04-12-2005, 05:52 PM
The game will commence this Friday night, the 15th at 8:00 PM at my place in Ballston. If someone could bring chips that would be super. Send me a PM for my address/directions.

Shots will be had. And there will be plenty of strawberry daquiris on hand for asofel and WessMantooth. They're fancy boys.

asofel
04-12-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The game will commence this Friday night, the 15th at 8:00 PM at my place in Ballston. If someone could bring chips that would be super. Send me a PM for my address/directions.

Shots will be had. And there will be plenty of ZIMA on hand for Tyler Durden. He's a fancy boy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

asofel
04-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Last reminder. We've only got a few 2+2er's at this point. For those interested pm Tyler Durden. Tomorrow night, 8pm, Ballston, VA

Corey
04-14-2005, 08:26 PM
I'll give it a bump and confirm.

However, I am cleary in deep [censored]. Tuesday, I had only 9 shots in two hours and was beyond wasted. I'm about six deep tonight and already feeling it. That, and I have to work 10-12 hours tomorrow and, well, there's basically a 75% chance I'm puking.

I wish I could still drink /images/graemlins/frown.gif

_2000Flushes
04-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Bah. I was just there. I want in this thing, so you should do it again if tomorrow night turns out well. I'm in the area occasionally, and it's hard to find anyone these days who will hit the bottle with me toe-to-toe.

If tomorrow night turns out as well as it should, I doubt I'll be the only 2+2er willing to fly in for Round 2.

-2kF

asofel
04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
...to come when I can figure out why my bed's full of pork fried rice...anyone?

Corey
04-16-2005, 05:36 PM
It's a bad sign when you have to check your wallet in the morning to see how buy-ins you were stuck. For the record, only 3.

asofel
04-16-2005, 06:16 PM
hehe, or when you check your party acct to make sure you didn't play afterwards...

how're those pictures?

Tyler Durden
04-16-2005, 06:26 PM
He's not the one who took the pics you idiot.

kipin
04-17-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He's not the one who took the pics you idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the pics, I'll paste a bunch of links in here in a little bit.

kipin
04-17-2005, 01:41 AM
http://img61.echo.cx/img61/970/picture0851if.jpg (Tyler, ZeeJustin, Gene) (This was before Zee and Tyler traded seats)

http://img61.echo.cx/img61/7513/picture0973xm.jpg (I forget whose thumb, but I am pictured in the center, and a couple other 2+2'ers are in the pic as well)

http://img61.echo.cx/img61/5228/picture1080lb.jpg (Tyler and ZeeJustin)

http://img61.echo.cx/img61/5814/picture1102do.jpg (The infamous Q4s vs 65o vs AKs vs AA - 65o won probably a $250 pot in the $20 buyin game)

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/5773/picture1127ii.jpg (The flop on the "big hand")

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/9994/picture1182jf.jpg (Big stack winner)

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/981/picture1218ih.jpg (Corey and Andrea)

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/1929/picture1225vq.jpg (asofel)

Tyler Durden
04-17-2005, 01:59 AM
A couple corrections:

In the second pic, in the back left is WessMantooth. The back right is asofel. The front left is a non 2plus2er and kipin is on the front right. It's my thumb in the foreground.

The last pic has asofel on the left and WessMantooth on the right.

astroglide
04-17-2005, 03:41 AM
does zeejustin always have that overpoised, smug look? it's like his arms/chest are always rigid and he's got this look on his face like, "did you think that bothered me? that doesn't bother me."

Corey
04-17-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was on the verge of passing out midway through the game, but apparently I actually did.

Ulysses
04-18-2005, 04:49 PM
the proper term for that, astro, is "looking hard." Yes, ZJ (http://zeejustin.com/) always looks hard in his pictures. I believe he's saying "WHAT? WHAT MF'ER? YOU WANT SOME? COME GET SOME. WESTSIDE, BITCH. WHAT!?" in most of his pics.

asofel
04-18-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha..i hadn't seen these yet...and i think andrea has you beat here...
I thought I was on the verge of passing out midway through the game, but apparently I actually did.

[/ QUOTE ]