PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Vegas this weekend...

cferejohn
04-06-2005, 04:46 AM
I've been a bit persona-non-grata around here lately. Sorry about that. But if anyone remembers me, and will be in vegas this weekend, send me a message.

I'll be there from Thursday morning to Monday morning. Plan now is to play some tournaments at the Mirage and camp out in the 1-1-2 NL game at the Aladdin, which I hear is good. I don't currently have a room for Thursday night, so if anyone wants to a) recommend a place that would have a cheap room on a non-weekend or b) stay up all night playing poker, holla at me.

Holla holla holla.

Chris

cferejohn
04-06-2005, 06:56 PM
I'll give this a bump since i posted it in the middle of the night, and then proceeded to make all sorts of posts to push it off the top screen.

SossMan
04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
so i guess that means you won't be joining me at b101 on saturday, huh?

whiskeytown
04-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I'll be there from Sun-Tues and will probably hang some at the Mirage - I might see you there.

pax
RB

cferejohn
04-07-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there from Sun-Tues and will probably hang some at the Mirage - I might see you there.

pax
RB

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you'll have to walk around with your head all tilted sideways though...

I'm 5'9", 230, brown hair, beard, goatee. I'd post a pic if my harddrive hadn't just melted down. I'll have a metallic green i.POD that I may be listening to, and I'll be the one behind the huge pile of chips.. :P

woodguy
04-07-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been a bit persona-non-grata around here lately

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
(puhr-SOH-nuh non GRAH-tuh, GRAT-tuh) A person who is no longer favored or welcome:

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are always welcome, and are missed when not around.

G'luck in Vegas, not playing at the Bellagio this weekend?
I thought they had a number of tournies going from 1K-5K.

Regards,
Woodguy