PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts from a Laker fan

[censored]
04-06-2005, 04:31 AM
Thank god the abortion that is this season is over. I have no idea where the team goes from here. You think the Clippers or Bulls are still interested in Kobe?

Jack of Arcades
04-06-2005, 04:32 AM
They're still playing basketball?

Hey, look at that, the Hornets didn't suck as bad as the Hawks.

Ianco15
04-06-2005, 04:33 AM
I am a Kings fan and as much as I hate the Lakers it was a lot more fun when they were good. The Lakers being bad this season ruined the rivalry.

ethan
04-06-2005, 04:36 AM
Hey, at least it settled that whole "are they good because of Shaq or because of Kobe?" thing.

DBowling
04-06-2005, 05:06 AM
kobe would be a good fit in clipperland, but what would the lakers want (that clippers were willing to give up) in exchange?

[censored]
04-06-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kobe would be a good fit in clipperland, but what would the lakers want (that clippers were willing to give up) in exchange?

[/ QUOTE ]

Livingston, Kaman & a #1.

Edge34
04-06-2005, 05:21 AM
The better question is who wants Kobe, and the two biggest things in the NBA: His salary and his ego.

[censored]
04-06-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The better question is who wants Kobe, and the two biggest things in the NBA: His salary and his ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that Odom is one joint away from being out of the NBA so they can't really build around him even if they wanted to.

thatpfunk
04-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Thoughts from a Laker fan:

I [censored] hate Kobe. I hope Shaq wins the title this year and rubs it in the entire time; talking about how good Wade is.

Can we just go back in time and have the Lakers trade Kobe for D-Wade straight up? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

SackUp
04-06-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts from a Laker fan:

I [censored] hate Kobe. I hope Shaq wins the title this year and rubs it in the entire time; talking about how good Wade is.

Can we just go back in time and have the Lakers trade Kobe for D-Wade straight up? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I feel the same damn way, it's amazing. I love the Lakers, but Kobe has f*cked us in the ass. Amazing talent and fun to watch...but doesn't know how to make his team better and win games.

jakethebake
04-06-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently so. an apparently there are still not only basketball fans, but also lakers fans. who would've guessed?

thatpfunk
04-06-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

apparently so. an apparently there are still not only basketball fans, but also lakers fans. who would've guessed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you like anything?

ClaytonN
04-06-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey, look at that, the Hornets didn't suck as bad as the Hawks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the Hawks future. We got 2 first rounders this last year, we'll get 2 more first rounders this year (likely including Andrew Bogut), and we'll have a crapload of cap space to sign some free agents.

jakethebake
04-06-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you like anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm....I like boobies. Actually, I like lots of things. Perhaps I'm less vocal about what I like than what I don't. W/in the last hour I've posted what beers I like and that I like Heather Graham and Destroyer and Centipede. I'm sure there are other things I've posted that I like recently as well. I like football. I don't like the NBA or the lakers or hockey or soccer. I could go on with many likes and dislikes if you'd like?

thatpfunk
04-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Its ok, I believe you. I knew you liked beer and boobs.

jakethebake
04-06-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its ok, I believe you. I knew you liked beer and boobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we agree on those? If so, there's room for negotiation on everything else.

blindu
04-06-2005, 09:15 PM
i watched yesterdays game with pleasure. look at the location to the left. for too long i have watched the suns get knocked out by the lakers in the 1'st round of the playoffs. now; not only will they not have the chance to knock us out, but their not even going to make the playoffs in general. thats what they get for picking kobe over shaq.

tbach24
04-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Lakers suck.

thatpfunk
04-06-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Can we agree on those? If so, there's room for negotiation on everything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of both.

SCfuji
04-06-2005, 09:23 PM
are you kidding me? cmag is one of the most athletic players in the league, not to mention one of the best swingmen. anyways i dont think kobe will be traded - rather i believe next year they will bring in a killer free agent after they get rid of brian grant's retarded contract.

[censored]
04-06-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you kidding me? cmag is one of the most athletic players in the league, not to mention one of the best swingmen. anyways i dont think kobe will be traded - rather i believe next year they will bring in a killer free agent after they get rid of brian grant's retarded contract.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made no mention of Maggette

holeplug
04-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Just wait until the end of the season when the Clippers have a better record than the Lakers do /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

WEASEL45
04-06-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is that Odom is one joint away from being out of the NBA so they can't really build around him even if they wanted to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. one more substance abuse violation and hes gone for a year.

girgy44
04-06-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lakers suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
04-06-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. one more substance abuse violation and hes gone for a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, is that all? /images/graemlins/smile.gif By alls means lets make him the franchise.

SCfuji
04-06-2005, 09:57 PM
i know. im saying that cmag would be way better than a pick or kaman or livingston. give sasha a coach and a year.

SCfuji
04-06-2005, 10:02 PM
kiss my left yellow cheek. then kiss my right purple cheek.
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[censored]
04-06-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i know. im saying that cmag would be way better than a pick or kaman or livingston. give sasha a coach and a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see, sorry about that. I disagree about Livingston.

holeplug
04-06-2005, 10:12 PM
6'7" point guards that can actually play the position are pretty valuable