PDA

View Full Version : How much work are you willing to do for $90?

Scuba Chuck
04-06-2005, 12:51 AM
(Lol, this is about keeping stats)

For the first time, my stats and my bankroll on party poker don't match. I can narrow it down to my last 80 SNGs. What's the likelihood PP made a mistake, and it's worth it to me to go review all of my HH's. My records indicate they didn't pay me for one of my second place finishes.

Scuba

SuitedSixes
04-06-2005, 12:58 AM
If it will keep you from making another post about JJ, I say go for it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lorinda
04-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Start with "My account (website) --> account activity"

That should have a good %age of your recent games in it.

Lori

Scuba Chuck
04-06-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. You can even cut and paste that info into an excel spreadsheet. But now I have to go through all the HH's on the harddrive to compare. That's how I discovered the discrepancy.

Has anyone had an experience where partypoker has made a mistake of crediting money to your account?

TheUsher
04-06-2005, 01:27 AM
I think someone mentioned getting shorted in the Internet forum a few weeks back or so. I think they credited it back to the account once it was emailed to them.

Apathy
04-06-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. You can even cut and paste that info into an excel spreadsheet. But now I have to go through all the HH's on the harddrive to compare. That's how I discovered the discrepancy.

Has anyone had an experience where partypoker has made a mistake of crediting money to your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard of it in multis but not in STTs, but then again I'm not sure if I would know if they screwed me... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I say its definetly worth the work, report back when you find out where the mistake lay.

Chaos81
04-07-2005, 02:32 AM
I would be willing to go and look. With the way gas prices are now, I would want the money.

Want me to look for it? I'll take half as a finders fee. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif