PDA

View Full Version : Ok, another game?

Arnfinn Madsen
04-05-2005, 11:51 PM
The previous one died away. Maybe the story was not interesting enough. This one bothers the brain more:

"A man is driving fast on a mountain road. He turns on the radio. It is silent. He intentionally chrashes into the mountain wall."
Why?

Try to "narrow down" to the answer by yes-or-no-questions.

pshreck
04-05-2005, 11:55 PM
If its not possible to be answered from the original riddle, then I dont think many people will be interested, just like with your first one.

BWebb
04-05-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The previous one died away. Maybe the story was not interesting enough. This one bothers the brain more:

"A man is driving fast on a mountain road. He turns on the radio. It is silent. He intentionally chrashes into the mountain wall."
Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he doesn't know how to spell?

Arnfinn Madsen
04-05-2005, 11:59 PM
i don't /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Beerfund
04-06-2005, 12:03 AM
The voices in his head?

brassnuts
04-06-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvoiusly, someone else in the car wouldn't stop asking stupid open-ended riddles. In hopes of drowing out his passenger's drivel, he turned to his trusty car radio. When he realized he got no reception, he did what anyone else would do and crashed the car into a wall.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 12:12 AM

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvoiusly, someone else in the car wouldn't stop asking stupid open-ended riddles. In hopes of drowing out his passenger's drivel, he turned to his trusty car radio. When he realized he got no reception, he did what anyone else would do and crashed the car into a wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pshreck
04-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Its in back to the future. The driver is in the time machine Delorian, and the radio has been changed into the time setter, no longer making any noise. He turns it on, speeds up to 88mph as he speeds into the mountain side.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its in back to the future. The driver is in the time machine Delorian, and the radio has been changed into the time setter, no longer making any noise. He turns it on, speeds up to 88mph as he speeds into the mountain side.

[/ QUOTE ]

no

aLOWdAkING
04-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Is the man driving a car down the mountain road?

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 12:35 AM

NLSoldier
04-06-2005, 12:39 AM
put your answers in the post, not in the title. Its a lot easier to read that way.

Piiop
04-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Because he knows that since the radio is not transmitting, the power is out. This means that his wife, who is on life-support, is now dead. He commits suicide.

Are you just posting random questions from retarded logic puzzle books/games?

NLSoldier
04-06-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Because he knows that since the radio is not transmitting, the power is out. This means that his wife, who is on life-support, is now dead. He commits suicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

VNH sir.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He knew the radio was not transmitting. That provoked his suicidal thoughts.
He didn't think clearly enough to consider the reason for the radio not transmitting.
He was not married.

Eurotrash
04-06-2005, 01:10 AM
this game sucks.

Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Piiop
04-06-2005, 01:13 AM
You're clearly breaking the rules here. I only asked one question (which you didn't answer), and you didn't answer in the Yes/No format.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're clearly breaking the rules here. I only asked one question (which you didn't answer), and you didn't answer in the Yes/No format.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry,
The answer to your riddle/book question is "no"

zaxx19
04-06-2005, 01:31 AM
One word avalance.

Is this right??

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One word avalance.

Is this right??

[/ QUOTE ]
Avalanche, no. The radio not transmitting is a key element.

mason55
04-06-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One word avalance.

Is this right??

[/ QUOTE ]
Avalanche, no. The radio not transmitting is a key element.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were in the passenger seat. Since the radio was not transmitting he would have to listen to you his whole trip, therefore he killed him self.

Q.E.D.

i wanna be me
04-06-2005, 05:56 AM
does it have something to do with lack of radio reception/lack of brakes/having to crach into the wall to stop his car?

pudley4
04-06-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Why?

Try to "narrow down" to the answer by yes-or-no-questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

He knew that the only way the radio would be completely silent was if all radio stations were obliterated by nuk-u-lar weapons. Therefore he chose to die immediately by crashing into the mountain, rather than suffer a slow painful death by radiation.

Next?

mostsmooth
04-06-2005, 09:37 AM
it was his favorite radio, the radio he could not live without. his life was meaningless without being able to listen to that radio. the only logical thing to do would be to drive into the nearest mountain and hope to die.
next stupid question please.

HesseJam
04-06-2005, 09:49 AM
He is supposed to be at the radio station, right?

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does it have something to do with lack of radio reception/lack of brakes/having to crach into the wall to stop his car?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lack of radio reception.
His brakes works fine, his crashing into the wall is a suicide attempt.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-06-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He is supposed to be at the radio station, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

jakethebake
04-06-2005, 11:28 AM
The first thread died because it sucked. This one sucks too. Take the hint.

JinX11
04-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Do you hear me? I will kick the snot out of you.

TStoneMBD
04-06-2005, 11:35 AM
he rented the car from a dealer, and its got a bum radio. so he crashes it into the mountain just for spite.

i win.

mostsmooth
04-06-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he rented the car from a dealer, and its got a bum radio. so he crashes it into the mountain just for spite.

i win.

[/ QUOTE ]
puhlease, my answer was much righter