PDA

View Full Version : How do I play more than 4 tables at once

Buckmulligan
04-05-2005, 11:16 PM
I realize this is a basic basic question but I have struggled with it. So far, I have 2 skins and have Party and Empire, but I can't get on both empire and party with the 2 names.

Can someone give me the recipe for making this work so i can play 5_ 5abl4es?

Blarg
04-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Everybody else can. Don't know what you're doing wrong.

You click to open one site, and the other just refuses to open or something? Or, opens partway then crashes, or...what?

OrianasDaad
04-07-2005, 02:46 PM
I have the same problem with Party and PokerNOW. For some reason, when I have Party loaded and open the PokerNOW software, it just doesn't load at all. The order of opening the different peices of software doesn't seem to matter.

Try opening an account at a different skin and see if it persists, and post some more details of the weird goings-on with this issue, so that we can help more.

SackUp
04-07-2005, 06:01 PM
The reason you can't play on party and pokernow at the same time is b/c it is the exact same software. You can trick it by running one of them and then installing the other while the first is open.

As to the OP, you should be able to run both Empire and Party at the same time. I've never run into any problems with that, nor have I heard of that. You have accounts at both already? Or is your problem that you have an account at one, but are unable to create another? If this is your problem then you need to unistall the first program and delete the ucid from the mode under the calculator under the HKey_Local_machine. You get to this by going to run and typing in regedit. Do a search for this for a more thorough explanation.