PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated : Round 2

zagosh
04-05-2005, 10:47 PM
I decided last night that I wasn't going to continue with this, but it looks as though there's just enough interest to keep going.

This list proved to be a little difficult to seed properly, so bare with me.

I have fixed most of the major complaints. The first and foremost, it being mathematically impossible(duh). I have also added 6 new c0cksuckers to the list. By popular demand, Barry Bonds has been added. So has Ann Coulter(now I know who she is, and oh yeah, BIG BITCH).

I will stick with the winners from the first round and keep the brackets the same, and just add the 6 new fighters below.

pshreck
04-05-2005, 10:48 PM
It better be Bonds vs. Hitler in the final, with Bonds taking a blow out win there.

SackUp
04-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Ya, bonds and Hitler are the worst by far. Bonds is Deuchebag of the Century for sure.

ThaSaltCracka
04-05-2005, 11:05 PM
of course Bonds is on the same level as Hitler.

You people are some of the dumbest fu cks in the entire world wide wed.

istewart
04-05-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
of course Bonds is on the same level as Hitler.

You people are some of the dumbest fu cks in the entire world wide wed.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

bholdr
04-05-2005, 11:08 PM
as much as i hate GWB... one just can't vote against hitler.

Ianco15
04-05-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't know who Ann Coulter is, but I probably wouldn't like her.

private joker
04-05-2005, 11:30 PM
It's probably going to get increasingly annoying if you keep spelling Michael like that. Since I expect him to appear in every round.

PassiveCaller
04-05-2005, 11:38 PM
People love to hate.

Matty
04-06-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]She's a raving lunatic right-wing pundit who thinks more people should be put to death to intimidate liberals- otherwise they'll betray our country. And that is a direct quote.

Here's a clip of her: http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/video_player.html?coulter_clip&playerType=qt

7ontheline
04-06-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
as much as i hate GWB... one just can't vote against hitler.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I can't stand this administration, but I'm not that delusional. Hitler is on another level from anyone else on this list - he needs to be up against guys like Stalin and Mao, not idiot conservatives.

Ianco15
04-06-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]She's a raving lunatic right-wing pundit who thinks more people should be put to death to intimidate liberals- otherwise they'll betray our country. And that is a direct quote.

Here's a clip of her: http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/video_player.html?coulter_clip&playerType=qt

[/ QUOTE ]

I was right.

maldini
04-06-2005, 12:42 AM
where are all the liberals that this list deserves?

just more proof of that same old adage: democrats think republicans are evil and republicans think dems are stupid. even though neither is true.

(except that i really do think you are stupid.)

Matty
04-06-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
where are all the liberals that this list deserves?

[/ QUOTE ]Like who?

Bush kicked Moore's ass in the first round. You think there's an American liberal in existence with higher unfavorable ratings than him?

Dead
04-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Ted Kennedy

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You think there's an American liberal in existence with higher unfavorable ratings than him?

[/ QUOTE ]

John Kerry

Matty
04-06-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
John Kerry

[/ QUOTE ]This isn't a NASCAR forum.

You seriously think John Kerry is more hated than Michael Moore? I can't imagine 48% of America voting for Michael Moore.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
John Kerry

[/ QUOTE ]This isn't a NASCAR forum.

You seriously think John Kerry is more hated than Michael Moore? I can't imagine 48% of America voting for Michael Moore.

[/ QUOTE ]

you said unfavorable, not hated. And its been clearly proven that more americans favor Bush than Kerry.

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you said unfavorable, not hated. And its been clearly proven that more americans favor Bush than Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ]
True but pay attention he wasn't saying [censored] about that. We were talking about Moore here. I guarantee more Americans find Moore unfavourable than Kerry.

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Okay, I hate Gdub but man, Hitler! For crissakes how can you hate Gdub more than Hitler. That Star Jones versus Ashley Simpson was tough. Also, in all fairness I think the selection is really lacking political figures from the left. For every Ann Coulter there should be an Al Franken.

Matty
04-06-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I hate Gdub but man, Hitler! For crissakes how can you hate Gdub more than Hitler. That Star Jones versus Ashley Simpson was tough. Also, in all fairness I think the selection is really lacking political figures from the left. For every Ann Coulter there should be an Al Franken.

[/ QUOTE ]I hate Gdub more than Hitler. But I also know Hitler was a hundred times worse than Bush. One is more personal and real to me than the other.

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hate Gdub more than Hitler. But I also know Hitler was a hundred times worse than Bush. One is more personal and real to me than the other.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a few friends who are Marines that feel the same way.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hate Gdub more than Hitler. But I also know Hitler was a hundred times worse than Bush. One is more personal and real to me than the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, they're the pussies who sign up for the military and then bitch when they get called into duty? These are the only type I've ever seen who could actually make the claim of "hating Bush more than Hitler". I know plenty of military that I've met while in college. 100% Bush supporters all the way through.

Matty
04-06-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]All the guys I signed up with are having their time expire this year. I wonder how recruitment is going to handle having a military minus the element that only signed up to defend our country- not fight preventative wars for it.

maldini
04-06-2005, 01:41 AM
sorry. didnt see the first round. i kinda assumed poker players would be proportionally more republican than the rest of the populous. i mean, intelligence helps in poker. also, you have to be realistic and really see what is going on around you.

unlike the liberals i know who always talk about how things "should be"

the list:
jane fonda
tim robbins/wife w/ the tits
whoopie goldberg. (come on. shes a must)
any kennedy
the sweatsuit wearing black man that ran for president last year. (clearly more evil than any republican)

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me guess, they're the pussies who sign up for the military and then bitch when they get called into duty? These are the only type I've ever seen who could actually make the claim of "hating Bush more than Hitler". I know plenty of military that I've met while in college. 100% Bush supporters all the way through.

[/ QUOTE ]
First of all you are a piece of [censored]. Don't ever call my friends pussies. They picked up guns went to Iraq and had bullets shot at them and bombs blown up in their faces while you stayed here playing online poker and typing on Internet message boards. Second, I'm not going to get dragged into some debate that I've been through a thousand other times and should be in some other forum anyway but I'll tell you why they hate him. They understood their duty very well. They were told they were going over to another country to protect America by ridding Iraq of WMD's. They went over there did their jobs and watched some of their best friends die. Then they find out that the reason why their friends died had nothing to do with WMD's. They felt lied to, and feel as if their friends deaths were in vain. Now you can debate that all you want about the Iraq war I really don't care. I'm just telling you why they are pissed. No one has a right to call them pussies. Especially not a coward like you.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
First of all you are a piece of [censored]. Don't ever call my friends pussies. They picked up guns went to Iraq and had bullets shot at them and bombs blown up in their faces while you stayed here playing online poker and typing on Internet message boards. Second, I'm not going to get dragged into some debate that I've been through a thousand other times and should be in some other forum anyway but I'll tell you why they hate him. They understood their duty very well. They were told they were going over to another country to protect America by ridding Iraq of WMD's. They went over there did their jobs and watched some of their best friends die. Then they find out that the reason why their friends died had nothing to do with WMD's. They felt lied to, and feel as if their friends deaths were in vain. Now you can debate that all you want about the Iraq war I really don't care. I'm just telling you why they are pissed. No one has a right to call them pussies. Especially not a coward like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a right to call anyone whatever the hell I want to. If you think your little rant will change any of that you're mistaken.

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a right to call anyone whatever the hell I want to. If you think your little rant will change any of that you're mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]
I may be mistaken on what you have the right to do, but calling battle tested Marines pussies is something you should absolutely be ashamed of.

Matty
04-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Pussy.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I may be mistaken on what you have the right to do, but calling battle tested Marines pussies is something you should absolutely be ashamed of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back and read my original statement, you're missing the main point.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go [censored] Yourself

Fun isn't it?

zaxx19
04-06-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate Gdub more than Hitler

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Now im actually relieved you hate me so much.

LOL

zaxx19
04-06-2005, 02:09 AM
Its quite simple to gauge the level of support for Bush among our nations armed forces...see we held this election in Nov...ya, see he(Bush) killed Kerry among folks in the armed services.

Heres a link to a quite extensive Annenberg survey conducted right before the election.

I think the numbers probably have improved bc Iraq has now had an election and stabilized considerably.

You guys might not recognize these things but clear thinking people everywhere, including the armed forces, do.

web page (http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/naes/2004_03_military-data_10-15_report.pdf)

Edge34
04-06-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go [censored] Yourself

Fun isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not gonna lie, this one is making me laugh - hard. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chairman Wood
04-06-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Your points:
1) Military people that really hate Bush are pussies that are pissed off because they have to go and fight instead of it being an easy term sitting around working at various bases around the world.
2) Most military people are Bush supporters.

You're an idiot for making the first claim. The second claim is true from everything that I've read.

MEbenhoe
04-06-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1) Military people that really hate Bush are often the same people who are the pussies that are pissed off because they have to go and do the job which they signed up to do instead of getting a free ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed Your Post

Get it now?

Jack of Arcades
04-06-2005, 03:17 AM
I hate her, but I'd [censored] her. It's be some of the best sex ever.

Matty
04-06-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its quite simple to gauge the level of support for Bush among our nations armed forces...see we held this election in Nov...ya, see he(Bush) killed Kerry among folks in the armed services.

Heres a link to a quite extensive Annenberg survey conducted right before the election.

[/ QUOTE ]The military always overwhelmingly votes Republican (something like 8-1 among officers, and 3-1 among enlisted). In 2004 Junior got less than what Republicans are accustomed to getting. So it isn't a support for Bush. It's identification with a particular party, which was diminished by Bush's Iraq fuckup.[ QUOTE ]
I think the numbers probably have improved bc Iraq has now had an election and stabilized considerably.

[/ QUOTE ]How do you come to this conclusion that support among the military and support among the rest of the country are headed in different directions?[ QUOTE ]
You guys might not recognize these things but clear thinking people everywhere, including the armed forces, do.

[/ QUOTE ]As a veteran, I can assure you that the military is not composed of people who are more clear thinking than anyone else. It is a place where you can legally shoot at people though, so it does attract some not-so-clear thinking individuals.

i wanna be me
04-06-2005, 05:43 AM
how does George Dubya (#2 seed) get Hitler (#1 seed)? Are you Jeb Bush and the Florida Supreme Court?

P.S. BOO!

Klepton
04-06-2005, 05:54 AM
why would you put regis, everything he does is "OUTTA CONTROL!"

ouch that was bad

zaxx19
04-06-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Star Jones versus Ashley Simpson was tough

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, g-d they should have been a quarter final matchup.

They are both just so thoroughly unlikeable. Not to mention devoid of any apparent talent.

G-d that Simpson father must be a genius peddling crap like Ashley and Jessica to the public and getting paid zillions while doing it. Wasnt he like a clergy member at some point?? Thats too scary.

thatpfunk
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
If you were going to do it, you really should have seeded it.

there is no way GWB meets Hitler in the 2nd round (not because I hate Bush necessarilly, but there are lots of people that do). Also, you should have made it only living people. Hitler obviously wins, making the whole thing silly (hes against celebrities for gods sake). if you're gonna carry it on, seed it how you see fit, and do only alive people.

zephed56
04-06-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Star Jones versus Ashley Simpson was tough

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, g-d they should have been a quarter final matchup.

They are both just so thoroughly unlikeable. Not to mention devoid of any apparent talent.

G-d that Simpson father must be a genius peddling crap like Ashley and Jessica to the public and getting paid zillions while doing it. Wasnt he like a clergy member at some point?? Thats too scary.

[/ QUOTE ]
You forgot a couple of "o"'s. What's with that, is it something I missed?

zagosh
04-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Wow, I had no idea how serious you guys would get about this. I just thought it would be amusing to see someone like Star Jones beat out Hitler as the biggest douchbag in the universe. Thats why I didn't take seeding too seriously(or give it any thought at all). Second of all, do you really think that a single one of us small-timers have a fukkin clue how the world really works and who's really running it. Republican or Democrat, it's all the same fukkin thing. Elections in America are as bullsh;t as the ones in Iraq. A big fukkin veil pulled over our eyes to blind us from the fact that we're all mindless fukkin sheep. The illusion of choice(democracy)has been discoverd to make more efective slaves out of us. Do you really think those fukkin idiot politicians that cable news networks cram down our throats have anything to do with real decisions being made in the real world. They are all puppets working for the same people. All it takes is a little commom sense to realize the truth. Do you really think that anyone with absolute power would just give it up and hand it over every four years. C'mon.

(P.S. Flame away!)

InchoateHand
04-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Not really a flame, but you are far too simplistic. And naive, in that cute high school cynical way.

zagosh
04-07-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not really a flame, but you are far too simplistic. And naive, in that cute high school cynical way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, shucks. Thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif

zagosh
04-07-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...And naive...

[/ QUOTE ]

P.S. There is not a single human on this planet exempt from this trait. Everything we "know", we have been "taught". Nobody "truely" knows just what the hell is going on. For all you know, your on the "Truman Show" right now, being watched by a bunch of three-eyed green dogs on the planet .... can't think of a clever name for a planet....but you get the point. /images/graemlins/grin.gif