PDA

View Full Version : Quiz...

Mark Heide
10-23-2002, 11:00 PM
Click on the link below to take the Female or Shemale photo quiz..................

http://www.henry.martinez.net/misc/femaleorshemale.htm

If you get them all right the first time, let me know what features about the photos tipped you off.

Good Luck

Mark

PokerBabe(aka)
10-24-2002, 12:44 AM
14/16 correct for the REAL FEMALE- your PokerBabe /forums/images/icons/wink.gif What tipped me off? Uh....living in NYC for 11 years and hanging around the La Cage scene, mainly. After a while in that environment, a "Real Girl" just knows these things, I guess. LGPG, Babe

10-24-2002, 10:42 AM
15/16... Don't have a real reason for getting them right, just could tell on all but the one in the left column, 6th row. Oh well, I can't be perfect I guess. I know I've got one skill that will come in handy in the real world. The real quiz should be to take this thing when you're stinking drunk.

Gavin

Homer
10-24-2002, 12:19 PM
12/16, not very good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up.

10-24-2002, 12:41 PM

10-24-2002, 01:02 PM
For some reason, this sniper has really bothered me, more so than other murderers of similar numbers of people. But nowhere near, not even close, to how heartbroken I was as a result of a news story I heard maybe two years ago.

There was a man who was trying to collect social security(?) in the state of Texas, because another man had died. You see, the first man had dressed up as a woman, and mutilated himself, so as to fool the second man into thinking he was a woman, and marrying him. So, as his "wife," this twisted freak was trying to collect social security, and the government was saying no way.

So, to try to convince the court that he was a loving, deserving wife, this mutilated freak offered all kinds of pictures of himself snuggling up to this decent, honest, unwitting military man who, in the frail senses of his old age and blurred spectacles, was tricked into marrying and living with man.

Imagine the most decent, every day sort of retired military officer, going to his grave with a smile, not knowing he had spent the last 10 years of his life sleeping next to a man.

eLROY

Jimbo
10-24-2002, 04:44 PM
eLROY,

That must be exactly how former President Bill Clinton feels.

Jimbo

Boris
10-24-2002, 07:34 PM
11/16. Ouch. I should be very, very careful.

Mark Heide
10-25-2002, 01:40 AM
PokerBabe,

I think you found one of the clues. When you referred to the La Cage scene, I noticed that the ones with over done makeup were shemales. Since, you said that you hung around in NYC for 11 years, were you an actor or dancer?

Good Luck

Mark

Mark Heide
10-25-2002, 01:43 AM
Gavin,

Just be very careful on Burbon St. in New Orleans after a few drinks.

Good Luck

Mark

Mark Heide
10-25-2002, 01:46 AM
Homer,

With 12/16 you could bet money on your results.

Good Luck

Mark

Mark Heide
10-25-2002, 01:49 AM
eLROY,

Maybe this guy that married the shemale really just wanted a rod, but didn't want anyone to know.

Good Luck

Mark

Mark Heide
10-25-2002, 01:52 AM
Boris,

11/16 is worth betting on. You'll be right the majority of time. Watch out for bad make jobs.

Good Luck

Mark