PDA

View Full Version : Why so little NCAA post-game discussion?

Ulysses
04-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I thought everyone would be talking/posting about the game today.

InchoateHand
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Well...what can be said snidely/smugly that hasn't been said yet?

Toro
04-05-2005, 07:25 PM
It was great, maybe one of the best NCAA playoffs of all time but I think maybe a month of the stuff was enough. And baseball started right on cue with the dream matchup with the Sox and NY right out of the gate.

nolanfan34
04-05-2005, 07:31 PM
I think a lot of people got it out of their system last night with the Dead threads.

I would imagine there will be some discussion once Clarkmeister returns. I hope he or Bugstud got some pics, and will post them, from the game.

Ianco15
04-05-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well...what can be said snidely/smugly that hasn't been said yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
The Zoo NCCA Tourney Final Standings (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2078146&page=4&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Ship__It.

Boris
04-05-2005, 07:49 PM
I was hoping someone would post Clarkmeister's cell phone number.

bugstud
04-05-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a lot of people got it out of their system last night with the Dead threads.

I would imagine there will be some discussion once Clarkmeister returns. I hope he or Bugstud got some pics, and will post them, from the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to get those from my dad at some point. It's also kind of hard to discuss the game rationally, at least for me anyway. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

J.R.
04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
one team shot too many of these from the field

http://roo.tamut.edu/~droach/Bricks.JPG

nolanfan34
04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to get those from my dad at some point. It's also kind of hard to discuss the game rationally, at least for me anyway. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hope you do at some point. It's always a much different perspective and feeling to be there live, instead of watching it on TV.

J.A.Sucker
04-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Dontcha know? Clark's team LOST!!! Of course, my bracket looked worse than Cameron Diaz without makeup, so I don't have much room to talk /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

J.A.Sucker
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM
what's it worth to ya?

bugstud
04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hope you do at some point. It's always a much different perspective and feeling to be there live, instead of watching it on TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know what it's like to watch a gaem vs shaq in person now, but with passionate fans

partygirluk
04-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Why is university sport so popular in the U.S. ?
The general standard is lower than proffesional right?
We don't have anything similar over here, bar the boat race.

Victor
04-05-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is university sport so popular in the U.S. ?

[/ QUOTE ]

its all about the heart.