PDA

View Full Version : Massage Chairs

augie00
04-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I was at Sharper Image yesterday and I was sitting in one of those $999 massage chairs...yeah, the vinyl ones. I really want one. Does anybody here have one, and was it worth the duckets that you dropped?

jakethebake
04-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Wait until after your bowel issues are over so you don't ruin your new chair.

augie00
04-05-2005, 03:49 PM
They are over. It was a 24-hour affair. I can [censored] again. Now, on to more important topics, such as this chair.

Shajen
04-05-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They are over. It was a 24-hour affair. I can [censored] again. Now, on to more important topics, such as this chair.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to take a new pic, the avatar one looks like you are in the process of dropping a deuce bro. Maybe a nice one with a relieved "I just shat out my brains" smile?

as far as the original question, $1000 on a chair that doesn't massage my balls or get me a beer isn't worth it. But that's just me. The chair is pretty nice, I've sat in one too.

augie00
04-05-2005, 05:09 PM
bump

augie00
04-06-2005, 02:40 PM
BUMP!!!

TStoneMBD
04-06-2005, 02:49 PM
i bought a recliner for 450 a few months ago, but i definitely wish i got a massage chair. i play poker on it, and id imagine that it would probably be +ev to upgrade to the massager. id imagine that there are pads that you can put on top of your chair that are just as good, but cheaper. if i ever get around to it, id definitely buy one.

ripdog
04-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Yo! I really wanted one of those things for a while too. I sat in one with a mildly sore back and it felt great. I have not had that experience again. Since that initial sitting, I find that the chairs either deliver an extremely weak massage or one that hurts like a mofo. I think the price tag on the chair that I liked was $2000+, which leads me to my next point. $1000 for vinyl? Fawk that noise! Do your homework, sit in as many as you can find, and if you still have to have one, get a good one. I have lost the desire to own one of these puppies for now. Maybe later. Good luck.