PDA

View Full Version : QTo from BB.

Huhmare
04-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Absolute Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (4.70 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls.

River: (7.70 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 10.70 BB

Let's put it together. These two players are horrible calling stations, so I know TPGK is going to win many times.

What about the C/R? You say it's horrible? Feel free to say so. But before u do it, check out the flop. That flop had to hit somebody. Somebody will bet that flop almost every time.

EvanJC
04-05-2005, 12:18 PM
looks alright to me

TheCaptain
04-05-2005, 12:21 PM
With the right laggy lineup who you can expect a bet from its ok, but haven't you ever checked this kind of flop and seen it check through and said fuckme when the A of clubs hits the turn? I don't say I don't ever do this her, but the hand will be easier to play if you bet out.

Soul Rebel
04-05-2005, 12:44 PM
You have 4 players on the flop, and your hand is vulnerable. I think you have try to check raise this. Most calling stations won't fold to one bet on the flop, so I don't think betting will really help here. You seemed to expect a bet from one of these guys. I like it.

Mr. Graff
04-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Very standard in my book unless you are dealing with three passive calling stations. This flop will rarely get checked through 4-ways.