PDA

View Full Version : Arrested Development

Paluka
04-05-2005, 10:26 AM
This show is just out of control. Pretty much every episode is crazier than the previous one. I'm still loving it. Any chance this will crash and burn if they takes things too far?

mason55
04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This show is just out of control. Pretty much every episode is crazier than the previous one. I'm still loving it. Any chance this will crash and burn if they takes things too far?

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the last few, what's been happening? When Oscar showed up last season I was wondering how far they were going to be able to take all this crazy stuff.

IndieMatty
04-05-2005, 10:29 AM
God, I hope not. It is the best thing I've seen on TV in years.

I just re-watched the whole first season the last couple of weeks, it's positively brilliant.

I think they are just going to push as hard as they want because of the possibility of it getting canceled at the end of the year. It still hasn't caught on. I'd love to see it on HBO.

ArchAngel71857
04-05-2005, 10:29 AM
I don't think so. They do an excellent job of bringing back characters and events from many different episodes. For example, I am waiting for Annyong to make his re-emergence. They have a very good formula they can use for a long time, so I don't think they will keep getting more and more outrageous until it turns into something stupid. Hopefully Fox won't be a bunch of bitches and and cancel it. I don't understand how it can't get higher ratings.

-AA

Joe826
04-05-2005, 11:13 AM
IMO the second season is worse than the first but still great. I've watched the first like 3 or 4 times through and I still love it. I really hope it doesn't get killed..

GuyOnTilt
04-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I just bought and watched the whole first season a couple days ago. This show is hilarious. I don't think I've seen any episodes from the second season, so I'll have to catch up somehow.

GoT

Boris
04-05-2005, 12:44 PM
I watched the show a few times and only found it moderately funny. It seemed to be trying too hard.

JGalt
04-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Great show, I love it. Began watching it last year from the first episode. Have been in Europe since the beggining of this season, but have managed to get all fo the episodes off Limewire. I figure its not stealing because I bought the first season on DVD and will buy the second as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. Me quick want slow. Wait that's Indian.

JPinAZ
04-05-2005, 02:47 PM
A bad episode of Arrested Development is better than 90% of every other show out there.

"Lucille woke up half in the bag."

shant
04-05-2005, 05:30 PM
I borrowed the first season on DVD from a friend and watched it all the way through like 10 episodes at a time. I loved it. I heard a lot of rumors about it being cancelled, but I saw this article about it all being rumors, so I'm not sure which is right.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds19188.html

Hopefully it sticks around.

Anyone know when season 2 comes out on DVD?

TylerD
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Anyone else dissapointed this thread wasn't about the band that sang Mr Wendall (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B000003JBE001005/0/002-5299807-7512840) ?

Jack of Arcades
04-05-2005, 06:39 PM
No, just you.