PDA

View Full Version : The Celebrity DeathmatchTourney

AlienCorpse
04-05-2005, 07:49 AM
I was going to wait until the animal survival tourney ended to get another one going but I cant resist, so I'm starting it now. Rules are pretty much the same as the animal one. The 8 males fight to the death to win there conference and so do the females and then the 2 winners will face eachother.

I think the match ups will be good. I didnt include anyone like shaq so its all good.

AlienCorpse
04-05-2005, 07:49 AM
This should be kickass. If only this could actually occur.

goofball
04-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Eminem - no explanation needed
Michael Jackson would rape him, manson is to nice a guy
Sklansky.
I hate Bush. He would fight dirty.
Anna Nicole Smith, her strength to weight ratio must be huge (she got used to carrying around 500lb)
Annie Duke, don't really know why
Osbourne - can she even feel pain at this point?
pamela anderson

AlienCorpse
04-05-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Michael Jackson would rape him, manson is to nice a guy

[/ QUOTE ]

I think manson will jump on him and start biting jacksons neck and just bite him all over, but I do agree that Jackson will try to rape him and feel up his balls.

pshreck
04-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Most of these match ups-are pretty boring, and this seems to be stolen directly from MTV's celebrity death match. I think a key to these bracket things are originality, and ability to have good discussion on it. This one is pretty boring if you ask me, and there isn't much to argue about here.

Why did you post this at 8am EST? Not exactly a big traffic time for OOT...

jakethebake
04-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Eminem? Are you kidding? Willkiam Hung is Asian so he must know Kung Fu. He probably has some nunchakus in his locker too.