PDA

View Full Version : My Apartment Smells Strange

Dynasty
04-05-2005, 12:59 AM
I just got home after being in New England for the past 2 1/2 weeks. My apartment has an unusual smell in it. I think the smell might be dust. Does my apartment always smell like this?

And what's the deal with these monitors. They're fricken huge! Way bigger than I remember.

sfer
04-05-2005, 01:04 AM
It's very likely that the apartment smells odd because it no longer smells like you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stabn
04-05-2005, 01:17 AM
A prostitute broke in while you were a way and used it as a love-pad. So basically, it not smells like pussy. That's why you've never smelled it before.

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

B00T
04-05-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A prostitute broke in while you were a way and used it as a love-pad. So basically, it not smells like pussy. That's why you've never smelled it before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad, a little wordy, but not bad.

wacki
04-05-2005, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the smell might be dust. Does my apartment always smell like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It might always smell like that. When you live in an area for so long, you body adjusts to it. That's why farmers aren't bothered by the smells on farms.

Some stuff (http://www.cleancontrol.com/Products/RetailProducts/Home/OdoBanConcentrate.html) - I have this and it rocks --- Used by the US Navy

Anion/ozone generators are great for getting rid of smells. I have a neotec and it works wonderfully.

TStoneMBD
04-05-2005, 08:44 AM
agreed

also, its a known glitch that new monitors will expand when exposed to dust.

willie
04-05-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got home after being in New England for the past 2 1/2 weeks. My apartment has an unusual smell in it. I think the smell might be dust. Does my apartment always smell like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to dispose of the body silly billy.

xadrez
04-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Actually, the proper nomeclature for that is "Badussy"

booty, dck, and pussy

Transference
04-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Do you occasionally check your furnace/AC filters?

PoBoy321
04-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Check your fridge. Or around your fridge. I once went on vacation and came back and the house smelled like [censored]. It turns out that someone had taken a chicken out of the refrigerator in our basement and forgot to put it back, so by the time we got home, it was rancid.

Gabe
04-05-2005, 01:08 PM
I didn't think your apt smelled weird, but the same thing always happens to me after I've been out of town for a week or two.

Gamblor
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM
You slowly got used to the smell while you were there, now that you smelled something else for two weeks straight it seems strange.

probably a mix of b.o. and other crap.

febreeze and glad air fresheners.