PDA

View Full Version : Harmless but funny prank to pull...

Matt24
04-04-2005, 10:51 PM
anybody have any good ideas on something to pull on a friends house? He and some other friends pulled some stuff on another friends house last night, so we are going to pull something tomorrow night.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Drive by.

Ianco15
What did your friend do?

pshreck
[ QUOTE ]
Drive by.

[/ QUOTE ]

But to make it harmless, only shoot them in the kneecaps, no headshots.

Matt24
04-04-2005, 11:02 PM
to disassemble part of my friend's truck and took the grill and some other outside crap. We are looking to be a bit more clever than that but not coming up with much outside the box.

Uglyowl
04-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Throw an elastic around the kitchen sink hose trigger so when they turn the water on it sprays them.

jayboo
04-05-2005, 01:14 AM
what u can do is get some heavy duty construction strength liquid nails (comes in tubes like caulking) jack up the car 1 tire at a time and apply 1 tube directly under each tire. That car won't be moving anywhere. and while youre at it a potato in the exhaust pipe helps, you could cut a tree down, draw a c*ck and balls in his lawn with bleach.(this one takes about 2 days to fully kick in), screw the front door shut, take youre tv remote with you and change the channel on him while hes watching it, good luck with whatever you do. Jay /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ianco15
04-05-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what u can do is get some heavy duty construction strength liquid nails (comes in tubes like caulking) jack up the car 1 tire at a time and apply 1 tube directly under each tire.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this suggestion. I think you should do this one. Very original.

PokerFink
04-05-2005, 01:17 AM
My friends are a big fan of forking.

Basically, you get an s*** load of plastic forks (preferbly black) and stick them into the ground in their lawn. Doesn't take long if you have a few people helping you out. Just do it at night wearing black on a sunday night.

Major pain when they get up on Monday morning to go to work and realize they have several thousand forks in their lawn. Annoying to remove.

JaBlue
04-05-2005, 01:27 AM
this is middle school stuff but if you're going to do it at least snap off the heads of the forks so they don't have anything to grab onto when trying to pull them up

gamblore99
04-05-2005, 01:32 AM
i like this. simple and annoying, and not really costly or harmful to the prankee

gvibes
04-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Top shelf them.

Take the ceramic cover off their toilet, and take a [censored].

They will notice some interesting smells in a few days.

pshreck
04-05-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Top shelf them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... its called upper decking.

eastbay
04-05-2005, 01:52 AM
You forking idiots.

eastbay

gvibes
04-05-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Top shelf them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... its called upper decking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, both names are acceptable.

http://www.monkey.org/~billfant/toilet.html

Chairman Wood
04-05-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Poop In Here

[/ QUOTE ]
Priceless!

steaknshake925
04-05-2005, 02:19 AM
take a couple friends with you. put a bunch of firecrackers around his house and set them off in the middle of the night. when he runs outside to see wtf is happening shoot him with paintballs. make sure to dress up in full ninja attire.

zagosh
04-05-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
take a couple friends with you. put a bunch of firecrackers around his house and set them off in the middle of the night. when he runs outside to see wtf is happening shoot him with paintballs. make sure to dress up in full ninja attire.

[/ QUOTE ]

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

gvibes
04-05-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and shoot people with paintballs.

zagosh
04-05-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused, but at the same time drunk.

Chairman Wood
04-05-2005, 02:42 AM
Not to be a pansy but lets use our judgement here. You don't want to [censored] up this dudes house with paint.

zagosh
04-05-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to be a pansy but lets use our judgement here. You don't want to [censored] up this dudes house with paint.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you said "not to be a pansy" ?!

gvibes
04-05-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused, but at the same time drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am drunk, but not confused.

www.realultimatepower.net (http://www.realultimatepower.net)

mmbt0ne
04-05-2005, 02:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Paintballs are just vegetable oil and food coloring for the most part. Nothing a little spray with the hose can't take off.

schwza
04-05-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My friends are a big fan of forking.

Basically, you get an s*** load of plastic forks (preferbly black) and stick them into the ground in their lawn. Doesn't take long if you have a few people helping you out. Just do it at night wearing black on a sunday night.

Major pain when they get up on Monday morning to go to work and realize they have several thousand forks in their lawn. Annoying to remove.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can tell it's a good prank because it takes them the same amount of time to clean it up as it took you to do it.

beerbandit
04-05-2005, 01:42 PM
put snakes in their sock drawers

badonkadonk
04-05-2005, 01:46 PM
set up an outside living room on his lawn. you can usually find all the necessary materials around town at the dump, on other peoples lawns etc.

get a couch, a few chairs, a tv and tv stand, and a lamp. anything else you can think of too

Rick Diesel
04-05-2005, 01:47 PM
[censored] his mother and his sister.....at the same time.

beerbandit
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
old thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=164124 6&amp;fpart=&amp;PHPSESSID=)

i personally like the one about covering the floor in the room with cups filled with your choice of iquid, maybe you can do something like this but to the entire lower level

cheers

masse75
04-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Best one I've heard, a friend did it at a bar.

Open the toilet lid, and bend the water fill hose so that it's now pointing out of the toilet, usually at the guy taking a wiz. Then find something to slightly prop open the lid.
When they flush, if there's enough water pressure, it'll nail the guy standing there...plus it doesn't stop, because the tank never fills up. They have to either bend the hose down again or crank the water line shut.

cockandbull
04-05-2005, 10:34 PM
if you can get into the house some way, just switch all the stuff around so its facing the other way.

Jon34
04-05-2005, 10:56 PM
If he's a stiffly stifferson, prank him with a tire iron.