PDA

View Full Version : Which fish am I?

krishanleong
04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop:
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (16 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Button checks.

Turn: (8 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

River: (11 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, MP calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 17 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
MP has Ah Ac (one pair, aces).
Button has Td Tc (one pair, tens).
BB has 6c 4c (straight, six high).
Outcome: BB wins 17 BB. </font>

I'd like to think it's obvious. Anyone disagree with any of my decisions? I don't like 1 street.

Krishan

ravballz
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM
I'd like to think you are MP and didn't like the flop checkraise that didn't happen. Though I wouldn't like to think you limped your aces. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

danng721
04-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Everyone but the BB blew it on this hand..
Catastrophic mistakes on the flop, and this isn't even based on the result.

captZEEbo1
04-04-2005, 07:15 PM
You are likely MP, and your river play isn't amazing =P. I raise pf =P. I'm against all limp-reraising.

krishanleong
04-04-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are likely MP, and your river play isn't amazing =P. I raise pf =P. I'm against all limp-reraising.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see how it looks like I'm MP. It looks like MP went for a flop cr that missed. I would never check the river though. I'm not weak-tight very often. I tend towards maniacal. Actually I'm the BB here. I think a good case can be make for folding preflop when it comes two back.

The street I'm most interested in though is the river. I think this is an aweful place to go for a cr and I got real lucky.

Krishan

danng721
04-04-2005, 07:36 PM
The river cr was a great play. With the preflop action, I wouldn't be too worried about a flush here. You expected MP to bet (and he should have), but the result you wanted occurred.

witeknite
04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
I say you're BB and you don't like calling 2 more PF.

WiteKnite

mistrpug
04-05-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I say you're BB and you don't like calling 2 more PF.

WiteKnite

[/ QUOTE ]

He's getting 7:1 at that point. I think it's an ok call.

Stupendous_Man
04-05-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see how it looks like I'm MP. It looks like MP went for a flop cr that missed. I would never check the river though. I'm not weak-tight very often. I tend towards maniacal. Actually I'm the BB here. I think a good case can be make for folding preflop when it comes two back.

The street I'm most interested in though is the river. I think this is an aweful place to go for a cr and I got real lucky.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, you got really lucky with the cr on the river. Given the PF action and then the check through on the flop, MP's bet on the turn doesn't lead me to believe he'd bet out again on the river. Without any other reads/comments on the players, I would have expected him to have the TT or something and became weak tight when the Q hit the flop. My bet is that you were like "sh1t" when MP checked behind, then were relieved to see Button take a stab at it.