PDA

View Full Version : Trifecta baby!! (LC)

krishanleong
04-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.40 SB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, CO folds.

Turn: (5.70 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (11.70 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 19.70 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
UTG has Ks Kh (full house, kings full of fives).
Hero has 9d Ad (flush, ace high).
Outcome: UTG wins 19.70 BB. </font>

Remarkably easy to pull off when you are behind. My head was in my ass during this hand.

Krishan

mperich
04-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Yah this one is a bit messy.

Flop is ok I guess altho I don't usually like checkraising the nuts on the flop. I usually wait for the turn or go for a flop bet -&gt; 3 bet or a turn bet -&gt; 3bet. Depends on the pfr tho and since you have good checkraising position on him I like a turn c/r.

Turn: Turn c/r maybe a bit fancy, I think he checks this through a fair amount of the time and you miss a bet. Maybe you could make a case for it if hes very agg, or pretty agg and CO had come along for the ride. Once villain 3bets it might be calldown time. Altho, I might lead river and call a raise.

River: Dreams of the trifecta goiing through your mind! But I dont like it. Bet call a raise or check call is good here. I think he knows you have a good hand and he hasnt really shown fear. And the cap is really bad.

-Mike

krishanleong
04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And the cap is really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You being pretty generous. It's like puking in your own ear.

Krishan

xpander
04-04-2005, 08:02 PM
And you thought YOU were laying down the ownage.