PDA

View Full Version : Hand Trackers

Bartman387
04-04-2005, 01:59 PM
New to 2+2 and new to online poker in general, saw mention of Poker tracker in another thread and then saw it cost $55. It looks really useful, but not sure I want to spend the money. Is there any free trackers or at least cheaper ones out there that are any good?

Also, any online poker tips, best rooms, etc. would be helpful. Right now I've mainly used Full Tilt, because there software seems to be way better than everyone else and I love the option to look at the last hand so I can right away look at what happened, or went wrong if I wasn't fully paying attention to a hand I wasn't involved in.

philnewall
04-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Pokeroffice and statking are the only one's I'm aware of....not sure how good they are. If you're cheap then go to www.torrentspy.com (http://www.torrentspy.com)

Grinder
04-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I actually whored a site through one of the banners. ( i believe pokersource ) and was able to get it in about 2 hrs of playing poker. I am glad that I got it fer sure

pro20050
04-05-2005, 02:21 AM
Be sure to try the new pokeroffice release, it's quite amazing, it overlays stats, betting actions and pot odds on the poker table.

afk
04-05-2005, 02:32 AM
Keep in mind pokertracker lets you import 1000 hands for free to try it out. Might as well...