PDA

View Full Version : EBay Dell Coupon question...

EStreet20
04-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey guys I'm saving for a 2001fp and I saw those "stackable" $35 dollar coupons. I feel like this would be too good to be true but could they be stacked with each other in order to cover the entire cost of the monitor, or at least a significant portion of it. This seems absurd to me but hey, if it is possible why not do it?
Thanks for the info,
Matt

absou1ut
04-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I could be wrong but I think when they say that it is "stackable", it is referring to the fact that you can combine it with another coupon which is the same as the 35 dollar coupon, so if you had the 35 and say one of those 800 off 1999 coupons that are widely used, then you could use both.

EStreet20
04-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering if it was possible to buy a bunch of 35 dollar off coupons at around 5 bucks shipped and use a bunch to get the 2001fp as I'm dying to get one but can't responsibly spend that much on it unless I wait a little while.

absou1ut
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering if it was possible to buy a bunch of 35 dollar off coupons at around 5 bucks shipped and use a bunch to get the 2001fp as I'm dying to get one but can't responsibly spend that much on it unless I wait a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...Its probably not possible for a few reasons:

You wouldn't be the first person to think of this, thus they would be selling like hotcakes if it were possible and dell would probably kill/adjust it quickly once they realize what is going on.

The guy would be selling 2001fp's, etc instead of the coupons for like 8 bucks because he would make much more money in return for using his huge amount of coupons that he has.

I highly doubt its possible, I don't think dell is that stupid and if they were, the problem is already fixed so you can't use more than one.

BUT I could be wrong, so why don't you buy two of them and then add a 2001fp to your cart and try applying both and see what happens. Please feel free to report back to me through PM of course /images/graemlins/smile.gif if it does indeed work. /images/graemlins/smile.gif