PDA

View Full Version : Vince Lepore

AJo Go All In
04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
ok, what gives? i thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of well-respected tommy angelo type figure. when he came back here there was all this hoopla "welcome back vince" etc. maybe i'm wrong, but the way i see things not only is the guy a complete idiot, but he's very, very insistent about it, and with no sense of humor to boot.

what's the deal? someone explain this to me please.

SossMan
04-04-2005, 01:01 PM
i don't get it either

astroglide
04-04-2005, 01:01 PM
he sucks, just ignore him

Sponger15SB
04-04-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it either

[/ QUOTE ]

Same. I'm completely confused at all the threads in the WPT forum.

lucas9000
04-04-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that should explain everything. that forum is filled with tards.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they're all geniuses over there, and we're just too stupid to get it? (I await the "in your case that's probably true" response /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Voltron87
04-04-2005, 01:21 PM
The WPT, General, Theory, and most of Politics are a complete waste and 80% of the posters in them are idiots. The WPT forum needs a bunch of bans, not only are people not contributing anything but they clog up the forum with stupid bitching. I don't see why the moderator still lets Vince Lepore post.

mason55
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The WPT, General, Theory, and most of Politics are a complete waste and 80% of the posters in them are idiots. The WPT forum needs a bunch of bans, not only are people not contributing anything but they clog up the forum with stupid bitching. I don't see why the moderator still lets Vince Lepore post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait those are people? Any time I accidentally click into that forum I just assumed those were all chat bots being tested or something. I didn't realize anyone posting there was an actual human.

I knew those posters were too dumb to be bots.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's why WPT exists; to isolate all the idiots. At leats it keeps them out of oot. (Awaiting the "well you're here" response)

PoBoy321
04-04-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it either

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how this doesn't apply to threads in the WPT forum before Vince Lepore came back.

Shajen
04-04-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

(Awaiting the "well you're here" response)

[/ QUOTE ]

How can I disappoint?

well, you're here Jake.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Boris
04-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Don't be hatin on Vince. He is one of the old timers. I don't think anyone ever confused him with Tommy Angelo but he does come up with some funny sht from time to time. The key with Vince is to not get bogged down in any of his flame wars.