PDA

View Full Version : Cocktails

HoldEm_Hero
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm tired of the same thing every time I decide to drink. Anyone have any good alcoholic concoctions? I will pretty much put down anything as long as it doesn;t taste like vomit. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Fuzzy Alligator:
Double shot of Cuervo
Shot of Bacardi 151

wacki
04-04-2005, 12:43 PM
LInky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2065447&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=wacki&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&M ain=2065447&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=7066&da terange=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&olderty pe=&bodyprev=#Post2065447)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/capt.jpg

xadrez
04-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Southside = best drink ever

Gin
Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Fine sugar
Fresh mint
Club Soda

Rhone
04-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Do you like martinis? For something different every once in a while I'll substitute a good sake for the vermouth (and probably alter the proportions a bit: add a little more sake than you would vermouth).

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you like martinis? For something different every once in a while I'll substitute a good sake for the vermouth (and probably alter the proportions a bit: add a little more sake than you would vermouth).

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting, and I don't even like martinis. But if you add Sake, do you shake sideways instead of up and down?

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting, and I don't even like martinis. But if you add Sake, do you shake sideways instead of up and down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you plan on hooking up with a Chinese chick

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you plan on hooking up with a Chinese chick

[/ QUOTE ]

Sake is Japanese, but I'm glad someone got it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sake is Japanese, but I'm glad someone got it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know but chinese chick sounds better

HoldEm_Hero
04-04-2005, 01:12 PM