PDA

View Full Version : life just changed

maxfisher
04-04-2005, 11:59 AM
alright, i know peoples problems can't be fixed in a matter of minutes but i need some help seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. girlfriend of almost two years visited China over spring break with her dad and came back and was acting different. finally, after a couple days of being wierd, it all comes out that she hadn't been herself for two years for fear of losing me and she wants to get back to pursing her career in acting and writing, and traveling the country and etc. this came out of the blue and i'm feeling really shook up. she wants us to remain close and rely on eachother. questions: Should I remain in contact if my main goal is being with her? what do you guys do when you start freaking out with that need to talk to the new ex girlfriend? will she want me more if i remain her friend or not? any similar stories that would help me see the light at the end of the tunnel? please no posts just saying "drink a lot" or just "get over it" i'm looking for real solutions. thank you

tdarko
04-04-2005, 12:01 PM
any hot friends? cause nothing says come back to me like banging the hot friend. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

spamuell
04-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Do you have another 2+2 username? Why would you make this your first post here?

Freakin
04-04-2005, 12:11 PM
This thread is useless without any pics.

Freakin

PoBoy321
04-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Hit it with some Chinese bitches.

I hear they have sideways vaginas.

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ching chong chang

maxfisher
04-04-2005, 12:15 PM
i don't have another username. i'm pretty big on hold'em and i enjoy these forums a lot. i've read a lot of good advice from people here and this is the issue of my life right now

slickpoppa
04-04-2005, 12:16 PM
and they are yellow on the inside

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i enjoy these forums a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably not for much longer after this thread.

there's not much you can do, if she's decided she doesn't want you don't be lame and try to win her back or whatever. give her some time and do your own thing. have some fun, obviously this has been a long relationship. if things were meant to be, in a little while she'll come around and realize she misses you and you were good for her. you can't make people love you.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flat asses though. -EV

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flat asses though. -EV

[/ QUOTE ]

small chests too

Soul Daddy
04-04-2005, 12:20 PM
She'll want you more the second that you don't want her anymore. It's one of life's sickest jokes, but it's true.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
questions: Should I remain in contact if my main goal is being with her? what do you guys do when you start freaking out with that need to talk to the new ex girlfriend? will she want me more if i remain her friend or not? any similar stories that would help me see the light at the end of the tunnel? please no posts just saying "drink a lot" or just "get over it" i'm looking for real solutions. thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

How about stop being a whiney little bitch?...and you're welcome.

siccjay
04-04-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Flat asses though. -EV

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy bukkake +EV

siccjay
04-04-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She'll want you more the second that you don't want her anymore. It's one of life's sickest jokes, but it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao you ain't lyin

Fat Nicky
04-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Her wanting to pursue her careers and goals, while not being your gf, yet, still relying on you is somewhat selfish of her IMO.

mason55
04-04-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Her wanting to pursue her careers and goals, while not being your gf, yet, still relying on you is somewhat selfish of her IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

so grow some balls and tell her to eff off if he doesn't like the situation. not tough.

asofel
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. girls want both their own life and the support you used to give.

listen closely: best thing you can do is cut off communication, completely. no phone, no im, no email. i did this with an ex for about a year (we had dated for 2.5 years). best thing that you can do and she'll want you. you'll have to decide though if you want her.

in the meantime, enjoy new girls. after a few years of the same girl a few new ones will change your P.O.V. quickly.

good luck.

JGalt
04-04-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have another 2+2 username? Why would you make this your first post here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling

http://sharat.co.il/raffy/pikchi/Troll.jpg

on this one.

Bluffoon
04-04-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alright, i know peoples problems can't be fixed in a matter of minutes but i need some help seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. girlfriend of almost two years visited China over spring break with her dad and came back and was acting different. finally, after a couple days of being wierd, it all comes out that she hadn't been herself for two years for fear of losing me and she wants to get back to pursing her career in acting and writing, and traveling the country and etc. this came out of the blue and i'm feeling really shook up. she wants us to remain close and rely on eachother. questions: Should I remain in contact if my main goal is being with her? what do you guys do when you start freaking out with that need to talk to the new ex girlfriend? will she want me more if i remain her friend or not? any similar stories that would help me see the light at the end of the tunnel? please no posts just saying "drink a lot" or just "get over it" i'm looking for real solutions. thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Move on. Hanging around like a lovesick puppy is lame. You will get over it. The world is full of women. Find a few new ones.

xadrez
04-04-2005, 12:34 PM
I once had a similar situation with an ex.

Honestly, I didnt call or attempt to talk to her at all from the moment she made it clear it was ending. It sucked more than anything but you need to start getting over her immediately, no questions asked.

Youll only look desperate haranguing her and acting needy and weak. Its understandable you want to tell her a bunch of things and try to re-light the flame, etc but its not worth it. If shes not into it, and the relationship is now over and you succeed in bringing her back it wont be the same but merely a mirage of what once was. Further, youll just be prolonging the inevitable, which is exactly the situation you have on your hands now.

Eventually youll feel better, trust me. IMO, concentrate only on the things that annoyed you about her and jump into the sack with the first obliging female you can find.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The world is full of women. Find a few new ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially Chinese ones. There's probably more of them than any other kind.

zaxx19
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
....and they got sideways vaginas....or so I hear.

mmbt0ne
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
i enjoy these forums a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably not for much longer after this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

Shajen
04-04-2005, 01:25 PM
In my experience, when a woman comes back from somewhere and acts strange, chances are pretty damned good that she's cheated on you.

She probably feels pretty badly about it, and still has feelings for you, but women are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch til they have a good grip on another.

If you really have feelings for this girl, talk to her. Turning to a bunch of yahoos on 2+2 ain't getting you anywhere.

See if you can work it out. I highly doubt you can, but you never know.

My advice:

take what she says at face value, try and be her friend if you want to. If you don't, well, she's the one who made the change, not you.

I also highly recommend you go out and immediately slam 8 tequila shots.

(I found out an ex had cheated on me. The sweet release of drunken stupor is what got me through the initial day or two)

Good luck.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but women are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch til they have a good grip on another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm using that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

youtalkfunny
04-05-2005, 03:24 AM
FRED G SANFORD: Son, don't marry a beautiful girl. A beautiful girl will leave you.

LAMONT: But Pop, an ugly girl could leave you.

FRED G SANFORD: Yeah, but who cares?

oreogod
04-05-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, when a woman comes back from somewhere and acts strange, chances are pretty damned good that she's cheated on you.

She probably feels pretty badly about it, and still has feelings for you, but women are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch til they have a good grip on another.

If you really have feelings for this girl, talk to her. Turning to a bunch of yahoos on 2+2 ain't getting you anywhere.

See if you can work it out. I highly doubt you can, but you never know.

My advice:

take what she says at face value, try and be her friend if you want to. If you don't, well, she's the one who made the change, not you.

I also highly recommend you go out and immediately slam 8 tequila shots.

(I found out an ex had cheated on me. The sweet release of drunken stupor is what got me through the initial day or two)

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant help but picture chris walken powering the voice of this monologue. Classic stuff.

To OP: If the girl wants to leave u to purse whatever and travel the country, and she wants to ditch you for it, screw her -- seriously seems like a lame reason to go, excuse more likely. She might have been getting some in China with another traveller and wants to travel around with him. My guess anyway.

Pursue intrests thing is total crap.

Blarg
04-05-2005, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's giving you the "let's keep in touch" business, which means either "Don't call me, I'll call you" or "I won't be there for you, but you can be there for me. And it would flatter me a lot if you would still be really into me and have like these silly hopes that we'll be getting together again."

Or at least that's my quick drive-by analysis. Your line of "will she want me more if I remain her friend" made me cringe. She doesn't want you now, so how is she going to want you any more later? Sometimes you just have to trust women; when they say things have changed, they usually really have, and it's time for you to move along. Hit that door running, and get on with your life. Like the old poker maxim about not getting married to a pot just because you think you've "invested" in it goes, Don't throw good money after bad.

Blarg
04-05-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both these things are right on the money. Most women don't want to leave a guy who's not a total jerk or loser until they've secured a job -- er, relationship -- with another one. It's not like they want to pay for their own meals, or anything.

And in this process, for a guy doing the choosing, you already know what the interview is.

Don't be a sucker. Move on.

anatta
04-05-2005, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Listen closely: best thing you can do is cut off communication, completely. no phone, no im, no email. i did this with an ex for about a year (we had dated for 2.5 years). best thing that you can do and she'll want you. you'll have to decide though if you want her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen closely: Listen to this guy.

I think most every guy goes through this once in their lives (you're early 20's right? Of course.) Okay, getting older ain't so great but at least I've been through some [censored]. When you are in a relationship, its is always best to be the breaker upper rather than the other way around. But it didn't work out that way, okay, fine. Now...don't [censored] call her. Don't call her. If you call her drunk you just [censored] up worse than calling a cap with KJ. You are lucky, it sounds like she will be out of town. This is great as you won't see her.

YOU ARE SO MONEY AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!