PDA

View Full Version : DRAWING HANDS

TEKEE
04-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Playing on internet today,unraised pot pre flop,i hold Ad,7d my opponent holds 5s,4c flop comes down Ah,7s,6c,he bets i raise, he reraises,i move in with top 2 pair he calls for my remaining $70 on a draw, turn & river come down 4d,5c.He misses that draw about 70% of time right?why do this to yourself?

jojobinks
04-04-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Playing on internet today,unraised pot pre flop,i hold Ad,7d my opponent holds 5s,4c flop comes down Ah,7s,6c,he bets i raise, he reraises,i move in with top 2 pair he calls for my remaining $70 on a draw, turn & river come down 4d,5c.He misses that draw about 70% of time right?why do this to yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

another gem, teekee. what's the question, now?

TEKEE
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Have you guys here ever heard there is no such thing as a stupid question?

jojobinks
04-04-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't say it was stupid. i didn't understand what you were asking; that's why i asked what the question was. i fully believe, however, that there are stupid questions. i just haven't decided about yours yet.

OrangeKing
04-04-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't say it was stupid. i didn't understand what you were asking; that's why i asked what the question was. i fully believe, however, that there are stupid questions. i just haven't decided about yours yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

We also don't have enough information - we need to know how much money was in the pot to really say if he was even close to making a good play. There are situations, afterall, where you would want to call knowing you had only a 30% chance to win the hand.

blingice
04-09-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours is.

Soooo...why are you treating jojobinks as if his is if your philosophy is that there isn't?

Bling.

Ianco15
04-09-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have.

Ship__It.