PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Drop out of College to Play Poker???

TeeJayORTj
04-04-2005, 02:07 AM
For a research class I am in we have to come up with a research question and do premlinary research on it. We dont actually have to carry out the writing of the paper or for example doing an interview.

Thats where someone from here comes in handy. I just need someone to say that they would consent to an Interview...we dont actually have to conduct one. Although I would appreciate just a paragraph on maybe why you dropped out or if you dont mind perhaps a range of how much you made while in school and/or after you left school.

If anyone is willing to help just leave a post here or shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Also my research question is something along the lines of... "What impact does Poker programing on TV have on college aged students." So Ideally I am looking for someone who perhaps really started to play after the WPT/WSOP explosion.

mmbt0ne
04-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Search for ZeeJustin's posts about this in OOT. It should give you plenty of material.

yanicehand
04-04-2005, 02:46 AM
does having your gpa drop from 3.8 to 2.4 and going on academic probation consist of dropping out of college?

contentless
04-04-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does having your gpa drop from 3.8 to 2.4 and going on academic probation consist of dropping out of college?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if we use your sentence as evidence...

YES.

Sorry, too easy. I'm being an ass.

jzpiano14
04-04-2005, 02:56 AM
What class are you taking that u can write a paper on that? Cause whatever it is sign me up! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Frequitude
04-04-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What class are you taking that u can write a paper on that? Cause whatever it is sign me up! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Even better, he doesn't actually have to write it!

JoshuaD
04-04-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm taking a break from school to pay off debt, and I'm doing it by playing poker. I intend to go back next spring semester though.

Does that work?

Muisyle
04-04-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bother, your inability to spell the word "you" would likely cause you to fail the course.

MarkL444
04-04-2005, 11:57 AM
im currently taking this semester off to focus on poker and build up some savings. but i am going back in july. didnt read the post btw, just answering the title.