PDA

View Full Version : Software for PT - Checked the FAQ - didn't see it.

SA125
04-04-2005, 12:05 AM
I have Playerview and it's half-ass at best. I checked their site and even they say it's an unreliable work in progress right now. Is there another software that's used for stats with PT? Thanks.

Bv3
04-04-2005, 12:12 AM
I've never used playerview so I can't compare but I find GameTime+ to be a very useful tool.

link (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3812)

SA125
04-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks.

IggyWH
04-04-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have Playerview and it's half-ass at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Choose your words better next time and you won't look like such an ungreatful prick. The PlayerView guys have worked on that for months now. When they first started, their idea was unheard of. They have never asked for any money and add features to PV anytime someone requests them. Be a little more respectful of peoples hard work, especially when they do it to better the community and not better their wallets.

waffle
04-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Well said, Iggy.

SackUp
04-04-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well said, Iggy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. OP must be a "half-assed" player then if he doesn't think PV recks shop. PV is absolutely amazing, period!

TobDog
04-04-2005, 03:19 AM
Gametime, which is linked thru pokertracker website/forum, only works when PT is running, I dont personally like it, seems to slow down my system with 8 tables running. PV was written specifically for Party skins and is customizable, and does not slow my system down nearly as much at GT. Both programs were written and distributed FOR FREE, maybe one day when we all have to pay for programs like this, we can demand that they work certain ways, but until then, if you dont like it, dont use it. Amir and Kevin both have put a lot of work into something that makes online play, well Id call it cheating, but noone has said it is, makes it so much easier to track your opponents play without you having to do anything else.