PDA

View Full Version : Backers

BeatOnRiver
04-03-2005, 11:19 PM
hello, i am a successful tournament player but i have been going through some substantial loss as u know the swings playing only tournaments can be bad, i was wondering if anyone on here was willing to give me a shot in backing me, if u want we will talk and i will tell u all of my crudentials.

obeythekitten
04-03-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hello, i am a successful tournament player but i have been going through some substantial loss as u know the swings playing only tournaments can be bad, i was wondering if anyone on here was willing to give me a shot in backing me, if u want we will talk and i will tell u all of my crudentials.

[/ QUOTE ]

kill yourself.

mosquito
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Gee, did you have to respond? Let's let theses things
die, quickly.....

miajag81
04-03-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's let theses things
die, quickly.....

[/ QUOTE ]

He was just trying to accelerate the process...

Yeknom58
04-04-2005, 01:12 AM
"crudentials"

The post rocks!!!

bennyk
04-04-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"crudentials"

The post rocks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yawak
04-04-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hello, i am a succesful tournament player but i have been going through some substantial loss as u know the swings playing only tournaments can be bad, i was wondering if anyone on here was willing to give me a shot in backing me, if u want we will talk and i will tell u all of my crudentials.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Why don't you grind your tourney fees at the cash tables? I mean if you're good at no limit tourneys, you must do well at the cash tables too. Why depend on others?

skoal2k4
04-04-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I mean if you're good at no limit tourneys, you must do well at the cash tables too

[/ QUOTE ]

not exactly true

Ianco15
04-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Not true at all, in fact. But we need to discuss this elsewhere and let this thread die!

BeatOnRiver
04-04-2005, 07:43 AM
to be honest with you, i suck at cash tables, which are totally different than nl holdem tournaments!

poker-penguin
04-04-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
to be honest with you, i suck

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's all there is to say about that.

grouchie
04-04-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not true at all, in fact. But we need to discuss this elsewhere and let this thread die!

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree and evidentally you do as well.
When a guy with under 10 posts says that he wants a backing deal, we should get as many responses as possible.
Anyone who posts and says "we should just let this die" is 1) not letting it die and thus contradicting themselves anyways and 2) not using their creativitiy in a way that would fully exaserbate the situation.

Now, 2+2'er are creative and we like to throw insults and bash others, THIS guy is our DONKEY.
Get your whip out and give him 20 lashes.
He is lower in the food chain, it is ok. Treat him like you wanted to treat the fish that sucked out on your trip aces yesterday, calling downwith a gutshot and hitting on the river.

Edit: i forgot.

Sir, throw yourself off a balcony, light your hair on fire, stick your dick in a microwave to give it a tan. Any of these 3 when done properly and posted about will get you better responses than that lame ass "you don't know me, but I seriously am good, so give me money and stuff."
I woulnd't be surprised if you are the same nit that posted yesterday about backing into the WSOP events.
Can you play omaha?
Maybe the skin flute would be a better endeavor.

Drunk Bob
04-04-2005, 11:41 AM
I'll stake you at 5/10 cent Pacific poker.

$2.00

if you can't win there; You truely suck. /images/graemlins/cool.gif