PDA

View Full Version : Like Pacers & Pistons

05-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Pacers +6.5

Pistons -6

Nets aren't playing that well and Miller is a big time player and has been through it before. I think there's a decent chance the Pacers win outright in this one.

I just think the Pistons are better and will win by more than 6. I'm betting that Stackhouse and Wallace step up big time. Who's going to have a big game for the Raptors?

05-02-2002, 04:56 PM
Hey idiot, dont you think that the vegas linemakers know all this, its 5050 go with ur gut not for the reasons u gave.

jaime

05-02-2002, 05:55 PM

05-02-2002, 11:20 PM
LOL Great pics! And even better reasons for your pics.... your a piece of work. Next time just give us your pics and leave your reasons at home, unless of course you know something that the guys out in Vegas, do not....foolish guy.

SWIFTY

05-02-2002, 11:27 PM
I don't understand why Tom is taking all this flack.. Reading between the lines, his reasons may not be earth-shattering, but are quite valid.. Must be a full moon tonight..

05-03-2002, 12:01 AM
his reaons are crap, all his reasons are known by the linesmakers and taken into consideration in creating the line, that being the case, he went 0-2.

SWIFTY

05-03-2002, 08:06 AM
There is rarely an instance when anyone will have information that linemakers are not aware of.. Although I also disagreed with Tom's picks in this case, it is tough to argue that player's playoff experience and recent performance should not be taken into account for a game 5 situation..

The real question is why the hell did Childs put up that lousy 3 pointer with 8 seconds left, and then nobody fouled??.. Terrible time-out management by Lenny Wilkens IMO leaving the Raps without a timeout on their last three or four possessions..

05-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Tom:

Dont let the comments of some a$$holes who have never posted a pick or posted betting philosophy here bother you. Lets be honest, these jerks pop up here all the time. They stumble onto this site, see someone who was off on a couple of picks then start flaming them. Meanwhile, they offer no picks, anaylsis of games, or advice on how to pick games. Anyone who is a regular poster here knows who is good and who is full of sh!t. I used to let these morons bother me during the NFL season when my shoe in would be like 8-3 for the season yet it was wrong for a week or two and then they would start taking shots. This is just part of what goes on here sometimes and you just basically have to ignore it.--Big Al--

05-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Pacers + 6.5....what a bad beat!

2 times they had the game lost, but covered, managed to tie it and then get blown out in the second OT.

Sorry.

Danny