PDA

View Full Version : to all professional players

iluzion
04-03-2005, 10:55 PM
What do you pro players play?

emonrad87
04-03-2005, 11:21 PM
If only pros are answering, your second question is redundant.

iluzion
04-03-2005, 11:34 PM
yeah, it kinda was, but i was curious how many people answering play poker as their only means of income, or if its just a larger part.

grouchie
04-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm not a Pro, but i answered anywayas.

I play mainly NL ring, mixed in with a little bit of Sit-N-Go's and have been adding in some Low buy-in MTT's lately so that I can get practice.

Poker money that I win pays for my vacations and lets me buy things, it's basically my spending money.
However, I have been pushing it to at least compete with my "JOB" earnings.
My goal in by August, to be making just as much, if not more, playing poker as I do working.

TwiceShotPhil
04-03-2005, 11:43 PM
I have considered getting a job merely because I need the social interaction. I am a solid winner at cards but I am definitely a loser at "life". Getting a job would reduce my total income but it would sextuple my odds of meeting women. At present, my best hopes of meeting women are: 1. Female pizza delivery drivers, 2. Very old Girlscouts selling cookies, 3. Door-to-door Avon saleswomen. HAS NOT BEEN WORKING OUT TOO WELL.

obeythekitten
04-03-2005, 11:49 PM
99.9% of the people responding or voting in the poll are not even close to being professionals.

grouchie
04-03-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Door-to-door Avon saleswomen. HAS NOT BEEN WORKING OUT TOO WELL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell for that trap too, DO NOT GO FOR THE AVON LADY, she has a penis.
And that wasn't the bad part.
It was larger than mine.
I haven't been able to [censored] right for a week.

da grouch

gasoltub
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Door-to-door Avon saleswomen. HAS NOT BEEN WORKING OUT TOO WELL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell for that trap too, DO NOT GO FOR THE AVON LADY, she has a penis.
And that wasn't the bad part.
It was larger than mine.
I haven't been able to [censored] right for a week.

da grouch

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that got me laughing out loud! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TwiceShotPhil
04-03-2005, 11:56 PM
If you have 44 responders (which there were at the time of your reply) then there is no way that a number BETWEEN 98% and 100% is possible.

The Legend
04-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey, if you need help with the ladies check some of the posts I've been involved with in other other topics. Its a topic that comes up frequently there...

tripdad
04-04-2005, 01:45 AM
find a couple live games in your area to go to once or twice a week. it's a nice diversion.

cheers!

chesterp
04-04-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you have 44 responders (which there were at the time of your reply) then there is no way that a number BETWEEN 98% and 100% is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
besides, why would you say that? you think everyone lied? professionals wouldn't actually answer the question? uh, that makes a lot of sense. (missed the double quote- obviously agreeing with what i quoted.

JoshuaD
04-04-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If only pros are answering, your second question is redundant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now, Poker is my primary source of income. It will probably stay that way until I pay off my school debt and graduate.

I still have a "side job" doing free lance programming. I don't think his question was redundant.

iluzion
04-04-2005, 08:33 AM
there were 21 people who only use it as a smaller part of their income, i wanted to know if there were people like that voting or not..