PDA

View Full Version : UNC = NCAA Championship

TaxGoddess
04-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Not enough UNC March Madness posts, so here goes:

I have been waiting for this since '93, when I was fortunate enough to enjoy the Heels' victory on Franklin Street as a student. While UNC has not been as consistent as I would have liked, they have pulled it together when it counts.

Of course, I would prefer a stellar performance throughout Monday's game, but as this is Carolina, I won't hold my breath and will be prepared for a scare or two (wouldn't be UNC without a couple hiccups along the way to keep the faithful in line /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

UNC - GO HEELS GO!!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/emlyb/1heel.jpg

gvibes
04-03-2005, 03:15 PM
boo

Broken Glass Can
04-03-2005, 03:16 PM
red state team > blue state team

Go UNC /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nothumb
04-03-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
red state team > blue state team

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you should like UNC, we actually have some buildings on campus named after prominent Old South KKK members. Back when it was just a social club of course.

BACK TO POLITICS, TROLL!|!!!!!!1111!!!

NT

MEbenhoe
04-03-2005, 03:17 PM
UNC will not win the national title [insert random claim of something extreme I'll do if UNC wins the title]

nothumb
04-03-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UNC will not win the national title [insert random claim of something extreme I'll do if UNC wins the title]

[/ QUOTE ]

I offered this in one of Clark's threads too and nobody took it. We are TOOOO STRONG!

NT

Dead
04-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I really hope UNC wins.

Not because I am a UNC fan, but because I don't want Clark's team to win.

I am a petty individual.

MEbenhoe
04-03-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the immortal words of Randy Moss, how about some "Straight Cash Homey"? $10 to be transferred on Stars?

nothumb
04-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Don't have Stars, and I'm not opening an account just so you can pay me ten bucks because you didn't want to spend another month in avatar hell because of your abysmal sports allegiances.

I can understand, you've suffered quite a bit already.

NT