PDA

View Full Version : Best Song Out there Right Now!!!

CardSharpCook
04-03-2005, 02:55 PM
I have to say that the best song out there right now is the "Baby Momma" song. The boys in the prep room have the radio going, and this song comes up maybe 3-4 times a shift. We all scream for joy, dash off the hot line and start dancing in the dish area, singing at the top of our lungs.

But it is a sad song, though. All those Baby Mommas out there who's deadbeat dad boyfriends don't pay enough in child support. I can't help but think, "this goes out to all my Baby Mommas, I got love for ALL my Baby Mommas!"

CSC

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-03-2005, 03:53 PM
I'll first begin by saying that you that you can't top a good cowbell. Anyone else who has The Fevah can attest to that. Now, I'll remind you all that QotSA (yes, QotSA (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1932474&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=QotSA&Searchpage=1&Limit=25 &Main=1932474&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&date range=1&newerval=3&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype =&bodyprev=#Post1932474)) has a new album out just last week called Lullabies to Paralyze. All you fools who don't have it yet better go get it - pick up a couple of their other albums too while you're at it (R and Songs For The Deaf are better IMO). The first single off this album happens to be a very cool song called Little Sister. This song explores the space and is surely the best song 'out there' right now.

mason55
04-03-2005, 04:30 PM
It is, by far, the best song out right now. I assume we're judging songs on the Unintentional Comedy Scale, correct?

manpower
04-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I don't really listen to the radio so I've never heard this song. But i'm going to dutifully get a copy now and report back.

manpower
04-03-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't really listen to the radio so I've never heard this song. But i'm going to dutifully get a copy now and report back.

[/ QUOTE ]

The song sucks. I've been had.

mason55
04-03-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The song sucks. I've been had.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't just it on the UIC scale.

manpower
04-04-2005, 01:16 AM
No, I did adjust it for unintentional comedy, but what you need to undersand is that I also downloaded this guy's album (http://www.gunthernet.com/) today. Which is more hilarious by leaps and bounds.

istewart
04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
That song is awful. And I really like QOTSA in general.

mason55
04-04-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I did adjust it for unintentional comedy, but what you need to undersand is that I also downloaded this guy's album (http://www.gunthernet.com/) today. Which is more hilarious by leaps and bounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that [censored] is so intentional it's not funny.

B-A-B-Y-M-A-M-A

That's all i have to say.

JaBlue
04-04-2005, 01:41 AM
for cowbell use,
blue oyster cult > queens of the stone age