PDA

View Full Version : dont let them put the armrest up!

brad
10-21-2002, 08:51 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2346319.stm

about a fat flyer who crushed his neighbor.

---------------------------------
Barbara Hewson, from Swansea, south Wales, suffered injuries including a blood clot in her chest, torn leg muscles and acute sciatica and remains in pain two years on.
The obese passenger had only been able to fit into her seat by raising the arm rest, which meant her body parts weighed down on Mrs Hewson.
------------------------------------

once again, dont let them raise the armrest!

Ray Zee
10-21-2002, 09:48 PM
i agree wholeheartedly. never let anyone have any of your space. you paid ,correction overpaid for a messily spot so why let some blubber flubber flop into your spot. i tell anyone that starts pushing my way when in a plane to stay on their side. also by making a big stink with the stewardess you usually find someone else dumb enough to swap with you. same with crying babies. complain quickly and they move them away. there is no reason for you to be inconvenienced for someone else trying to save money by taking two seats.

brad
10-24-2002, 06:52 PM
im just waiting for when i get pulled over for speeding or whatever and im asked if they can search my car. im all ready to refuse and threaten to sue, etc.

although i must admit cops have really been cool to me in the past and let me off with just a warning (sometimes just verbal, ie nothing) in the past.

HDPM
10-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Why don't you simply say no when they ask to search your car. Any officer can ask to search. If you say no, most will abide by it. If they don't, nothing would have worked anyway and then you'll have a lawsuit maybe.