PDA

View Full Version : Taking Lives Movie Review

Ulysses
04-03-2005, 07:48 AM
I saw this yesterday. Wow, it's pretty bad. There's one scene where Ethan Hawke has sex w/ Angelina Jolie and she looks really hot and her breasts look really great. That was definitely the highlight of the movie, but you don't see them long enough to really make it worth watching for that.

Super Pro
04-03-2005, 10:13 AM
lol i like the fact that this movie is about a guy killing people and all you really care to comment about are titties. movie must have been AWESOME /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KaneKungFu123
04-03-2005, 10:48 AM
dude. when i saw this movie i correctly guessed every single turn: the fake pregnancy and that ethan hawke was the killer the moment he came into display. such a lame movie.

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this yesterday. Wow, it's pretty bad. There's one scene where Ethan Hawke has sex w/ Angelina Jolie and she looks really hot and her breasts look really great. That was definitely the highlight of the movie, but you don't see them long enough to really make it worth watching for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

siccjay
04-03-2005, 11:07 AM
I bought this movie and I haven't got to watch it yet. Thanks for blowing it for me.

Nick-Zack
04-03-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I bought this movie

[/ QUOTE ]

Why buy a crap movie? There are very very few movies that I want to watch repeatedly. I actually only own 3 movies: godfather II, Ice Age and Lion King. Three timeless classics - lol

Zeno
04-03-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for blowing it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean in a non-gay and non-sexual way?

-Zeno

KaneKungFu123
04-05-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bought this movie and I haven't got to watch it yet. Thanks for blowing it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

good thinking to read a thread about a movie you havent watched yet....

jakethebake
04-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Nice review, El D. Dead on!

beerbandit
04-05-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
breasts

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean her titties

yeah those are pretty sweet

astroglide
04-05-2005, 01:57 PM
[censored]. i recorded the hd version of this the other day because i thought this was a post about the movie being good. oh well.

stabn
04-05-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically if i want all the good parts from this movie i could just fast forward through Gia and stop when jolie is naked? Sweet. You saved me 4 bucks and a trip to blockbuster.

wacki
04-05-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored]. i recorded the hd version of this the other day because i thought this was a post about the movie being good. oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

please post high def pic of Angelina Jolie's titties.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just kidding.

Jeffage
04-05-2005, 02:03 PM
You know what pissed me off about this movie?? It had a GREAT [censored] TRAILER. It was definitely one of the best-looking previews in years. But the movie flat blew. Also, the preview implied Sutherland would have a big role and that pissed me off. Basically very uninteresting and the ending was laughable (though I guess sorta entertaining to watch Hawke ham in up in a way).

Jeff

jakethebake
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

please post high def pic of Angelina Jolie's titties.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this (NSFW). (http://www.weirdspot.com/index.php/P304/)