PDA

View Full Version : Just a story about a chick

Tyler Durden
04-03-2005, 06:09 AM
I was with 2+2er asofel shooting pool on Saturday evening at a local pool hall and there were two chicks drinking/smoking nearby, just talking to themselves. I told asofel we need to go talk to these chicks, even tho they aren't very good looking, but they were alright. And the alright ones can be very easy. And we all know that chain smokers are easy.

So after I hit an awesome bank shot on the 8 ball I say to them "did you see that shot??" and they were friendly and stuff. Then one says she's visiting from Japan and I'm like, why did you move to Japan and she said it was b/c her husband is in the military. Then I didn't talk to her the rest of the night.

It was just weird. B/c she was like, married. And I tried to hit on her. A married chick.

Chairman Wood
04-03-2005, 06:11 AM
So what?

Edit: Sorry for being rude, I should have said, "Well thanks for sharing."

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:13 AM
Not very good looking+Chain smoker+married=the easiest pussy you've ever gotten.

gamblore99
04-03-2005, 06:14 AM
Married woman can still do anal. its not cheating if its anal.

wacki
I've been wondering how long it would be before we saw another Tyler Durden does the world post. This btw, is one of your best ones ever.

I don't know what it is, but something about this line:

So after I hit an awesome bank shot on the 8 ball I say to them "did you see that shot??" and they were friendly and stuff.

makes me laugh.

Tyler Durden
So what is an acceptable reply.

Maybe we could start a discussion on flirting w/ married chicks? I dunno.

Tyler Durden
04-03-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not very good looking+Chain smoker+married=the easiest pussy you've ever gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. I think I screwed this one up. But at least it's not due to rejection. I just got confused. I was like, she's married? Hmm, what to do now, that's never happened before?

Chairman Wood
04-03-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we could start a discussion on flirting w/ married chicks? I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like the idea. I was in Trinidad a few years ago and I slept with a married woman. Not really that interesting, she was seperated and waiting to get divorced.

ceyoung
04-03-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not very good looking+Chain smoker+married+lives in japan never going to see her again+married to someone in the military=the easiest pussy you've ever gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:19 AM
LOL, fair enough.

I have a story thast not really at all related but Ill tell it anyowsat cuz im drunk.

Lats night I went to el cotixan with some frineds cuz it was reccomended by OOT int hte drunken debachery thread.

Andthere was this 3 chicks there who were like mid 30s, adn it was one of theird brithdays.

SO i went up and started hitting on the one whoes bday it was and kept tryin to figure out if she was marreid or not (she dindt have a ring) cuz she was doable for a 30 yr old but anyways my frieneds got bored cause i was the only one tlaking to the ladies after like a half hour so we left.

Edit-i mentioned they were like 30 cuz i am like 19

Tyler Durden
[ QUOTE ]
I've been wondering how long it would be before we saw another Tyler Durden does the world post. This btw, is one of your best ones ever.

I don't know what it is, but something about this line:

So after I hit an awesome bank shot on the 8 ball I say to them "did you see that shot??" and they were friendly and stuff.

makes me laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reputation I have in OOT is a funny one, but I should point out that I get laid far more often than I post about, as many other people do. But when a funny or interesting story is attached to the episode, I feel compelled to post about it. B/c this forum is mostly for entertainment. You dig. And I don't care much if people laugh at me for my stupidity w/ women or my embarrassments. It's no big deal. The ability to laugh at yourself is an important one. For example, the time a girl peed in my bed after a drunken Spring Break one night stand. Priceless. My friends still tease me about it. But whatever. Right. Not my fault she peed in the bed, and it was funny.

Chairman Wood
At the very least the married part would have made this much more interesting. Not sure if it makes up for any of her other shortcomings.

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not very good looking+Chain smoker+married+lives in japan never going to see her again+married to someone in the military=the easiest pussy you've ever gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post

[/ QUOTE ]

NH sir.

Tyler Durden
04-03-2005, 06:22 AM
[/ QUOTE ] I like the idea. I was in Trinidad a few years ago and I slept with a married woman. Not really that interesting, she was seperated and waiting to get divorced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden
04-03-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Married woman can still do anal. its not cheating if its anal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I/images/graemlins/heart.gif this post.

wacki
04-03-2005, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but I should point out that I get laid far more often than I post about, as many other people do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I don't think most people get laid as much as they talk about it. I don't doubt you do though.

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I should point out that I get laid far more often than I post about, as many other people do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I don't think most people get laid as much as they talk about it. I don't doubt you do though.

[/ QUOTE ]

How could anyonee ressist a d00d who got 126th in the wsop, come on d00d!

wacki
04-03-2005, 06:27 AM
How could anyonee ressist a d00d who got 126th in the wsop, come on d00d!

d00d! Reread my post, I said I don't doubt his claims.

Jack of Arcades
04-03-2005, 06:27 AM
I don't have anything witty/funny to add, really, but when you said she was married and her husband was in Japan, I was expecting you to hit it. I'm disappointed you didn't.

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:28 AM
my b0ad d000d

NLSoldier
04-03-2005, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have anything witty/funny to add, really, but when you said she was married and her husband was in Japan, I was expecting you to hit it. I'm disappointed you didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden
04-03-2005, 06:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I didn't say talk about it. I said post about it. You know what i mean? Nobody really posts about getting laid besides me, but let's face it, the vast majority of OOTers are major pimps who get laid a lot.

Um, yea.

1800GAMBLER
04-03-2005, 07:08 AM
blogspot.com was made for people like you.

siccjay
04-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Her husband was a lonnnnnng way away. She could have been out lookin for some wang. You should have railed her.

astroglide
04-03-2005, 03:02 PM
the post isn't interesting or funny. try getting a blog and putting a link to it in your location instead of the sad/old wsop boast.

sublime
04-03-2005, 03:08 PM
do you have a TV to watch or something? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

asofel
04-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Tyler left out a key piece of information: the 8 ball shot won us a beer each. Given the fact that I'm an alcoholic, this was incredibly exciting to me.

That, and the fact that I already nailed the chick in the bathroom, and yes, married women do love anal.

Edge34
04-03-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Her husband was a lonnnnnng way away. She could have been out lookin for some wang. You should have railed her.

[/ QUOTE ]

7ontheline
04-03-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But when a funny or interesting story is attached to the episode, I feel compelled to post about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting and funny are not words that are applicable to this story.