PDA

View Full Version : paul feeneys's derby picks

05-01-2002, 07:19 PM
paul please post your derby picks so i can eliminate them and narrow down the field. it works every year. please dont take away this source of income /images/smile.gif

05-01-2002, 07:42 PM
Medaglia D'Oro, Over Buddha,Harlan's Holiday, Saarland, and Lusty Latin. TriKeyBox, (SuperfectaKeyBox. If the Bourbon Palace has one!!!)

There you go Z you can throw out 5 this year anyway. That will only leave you with 15 so you should have no problem cashing for worms, morels, and whatever else you can do in Montana besides fish.

How's the Moon hanging on the outhouse!! Still lead to your subterranean mushroom cellar dweller pavillion!!! That "room" U sent me for space is going up next month or whenever I can open the hatch!!!!!! Should be propagating next year and help with your Northern Light Display next fall.

Remember no mirrors in the house!!!

rcp

05-03-2002, 09:49 AM

05-03-2002, 03:27 PM
is pat day gonna get a different trip??..tia

05-03-2002, 06:46 PM
yeah that's the ticket...day the devout christian is going to win, but did not want to do it on a fat smiling guy...that's my mint julep key pick..200 across the board..gl

05-03-2002, 06:50 PM
blue burner is a blue blood...20 post..day lays back...saves ground...sneaks thru at the finish...win by neck...gl