PDA

View Full Version : nba play

05-01-2002, 06:06 PM
sonics -5.5...spurs ain't got anyone left...gl

05-02-2002, 06:48 AM
spurs just did not have the firepower..too many players out..severely injured...gl

05-03-2002, 12:04 AM
WHAT A GUY. THATS HOW TO PICK, DONT GIVE OBVIOUS REASONS THAT ARE KNOW TO EVERYONE ON EARTH. I.E. REGGIE MILLER IS CLUTCH... HE GAVE HIS GUT PICK AND IN THIS CASE HE WON... BRAVO TO YOU SCALF.

SWIFTY

05-03-2002, 07:44 AM
in my opinion, sometimes the mountain is the mountain...sometimes more than the mountain...luck...sure, but i've been cashing a lot of playoff tickets in nba,,,gl

05-03-2002, 08:13 AM
Your logic here is confusing me.

First of all, I'm not trying to start an argument, or a pissing contest, I'm just curious why you consider the fact that Robinson and Duncan were not playing something that wouldn't be known to the betting public, whereas saying that Regggie Miller should play well in a big game is something that everyone will know?

Scalf made a great pick and backed it up by saying that the Spurs would fold like a cheap tent without their guns.. He was dead on.. But don't you consider this as information that all betting people, including linemakers, would be taking into account?